OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Racer.. but I'm assuming Zoom Agility should fit and would be cheaper to do.. there's a difference on the upper though.. I'm regretting letting go of (2) pairs of zoom agility I had since I wasn't a big fan of the outsoles..
mean.gif
mean.gif
i didnt think you would take apart MC racers to make those, thanks for the response

All these restock for the oreos everyone better have been able to get them. 

Looks like they still have all the sizes up.

Just helped a buddy and his wife pick up a pair.

oreo 2.0 restocked on nike

nevermind looks like it was already mentioned a few times on the last page..oh well keeping it fresh..

Last edited:

For those interested in the Zoom Flyknit Agility Potions, go ahead and search using "Zoom Flyknit Agility" and that colorway should pop up. 

Regards.
All the link providers just started tweeting the link, thanks for the heads up.

Getting there... Spent a couple hours today with a hobby knife (the steel exacto knife/stylus you used in art class as a kid) cutting the excess sole off the knit, which, as Lemon mentioned, is incredibly tedious. I need to remake my insole wood cutout because my first one was too narrow. After that, I'll be ready to glue and see how they turn out!

Very very good job. Leave them in the press for 24hrs. The soles you got from JJ were the red LR3 yea? The sole is light grey and not white right?

Last edited:
Shoutout to the creative people in here who have no prior sneaker customization skills but are pulling off some sick sole swaps. All the ones i have seen are super dope

Very very good job. Leave them in the press for 24hrs. The soles you got from JJ were the red LR3 yea? The sole is light grey and not white right?

Those Team Oranges (Cheetos) :smokin

Can we get more shots of them, Lemon? :nerd:

Shoutout to the creative people in here who have no prior sneaker customization skills but are pulling off some sick sole swaps. All the ones i have seen are super dope

YES! :nthat:

Looking forward to seeing swaps with COLORED LR soles! :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom