OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
My Oreo 2.0s came in! I guess Eastbay got UPS to find the package. The box was messed up, they shipped the box in a bag too, not even double boxed! Bout to hit them for a discount... Finally joining the fk famb

Last edited:
Anyone ever go 1/2 size down from their regular racer size?

I found a colorway locally I've been searching for but I'm afraid the FK will stretch too much on the big toe.

I found a colorway locally I've been searching for but I'm afraid the FK will stretch too much on the big toe.

Personally, I wouldn't do it. However, if you're willing to compromise your comfort, go for it. Taking out the insole would probably help too...

Last edited:

I wouldn't recommend it either. I did it once and they just felt way too small. Felt like my feet were hanging off the soles. I have narrow feet also.

Wouldn't do it.

Don't do it, unless you can try the shoe first. FKs are so tight, you can get away with going half size up, but not down. When I bought my first pair, I thought my true to size was a little roomy in the toe, but when I tried half a size lower, the heel and midfoot were too uncomfortable to wear. 

Sorry for the multi post - working off mobile and went weird. Soles are lit - Nike is paying attention to the sole swappers

Thanks for the input everyone.

I wear a 12 in racers and the seller had 11.5 but I passed. Not worth the discomfort and possible over-stretching of the FK.

Back
Top Bottom