OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
At least the scammers now have the dignity to crop out the abysmal fake heels.

You are absolutely wrong [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I've noticed that too. You can distinguish the fakes from the authentics by the distributon of the MC weave. The fakes have a pretty uniform weave, while the authentics have a sporadic distribution.

The weave on fakes also seems much tighter too. Or maybe it's just the lack of holes on the sides and in the toes.

Anyone got any insight on most recent the Oreo v.1 releases. I just asked NDC/EU if they were expecting to release 526628-101 on NDC, the representative was a little confused about v.1 vs. v.2 and they would get back to me. Anyone remember the production date for these re-released Oreo v.1s?

Manny I wanted oreo v1 in a 12 soo bad. Would it be safe to say they might start popping up in other places too?

phone line will be busy. i'm not going to bother ordering until there's a general wider release later on. i talked myself out of buying these for now lol.
Wow cant wait for other sites to get these. Need these racers in my life!

Anyone got any insight on most recent the Oreo v.1 releases. I just asked NDC/EU if they were expecting to release 526628-101 on NDC, the representative was a little confused about v.1 vs. v.2 and they would get back to me. Anyone remember the production date for these re-released Oreo v.1s?
Manny I wanted oreo v1 in a 12 soo bad. Would it be safe to say they might start popping up in other places too?
Hoping these will be dropping soon.  I prefer these over the oreo v2s any day of the week.

Tempted on them oreo 1's.  Anyone order from them before and how long is the wait usually?

Those Blue Glows look good to me. They're just well worn which is why the shape looks off imo.

Good to see the Oreo v1s are returning. Always kicked myself for not doubling up on them when RRS was still lowkey with the pre-orders.

I see 8-12-15 on the left and 9-23-15 on the right of mine.

Definitely! They've dropped at a few random boutiques, so I'd expect them to be more available at the bigger chains in the upcoming weeks or so. DEB did mention 2016 when I asked about them earlier in the thread. Some of us were just lucky to purchase "early".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom