OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
what are the OG orcas worth 10.5? can clean them up very nicely. soles are solid too

might as well sell my pair and get another restock black tongue. not that serious to me.

Not sure how I feel about these. 1 of the pointiest shoes I've gotten. I feel like an elf.

They do feel nice tho.

Last edited:
lol welp. i saw the link when it was FSR and said ehh theyll be there tomorrow. gone now when i wanna cop. snooze u loose. shoulda gotten like 3 pairs. ill wait for NDC

but i did grab NRG innevas...FINALLY!!! 

Last edited:
Blacked out FW on the BW2s/BWbs via IG

I love the stealth lateral! :smokin

Are these essentially the retro with volt stitching that just dropped, but customized to what your picture shows?
If so, i might get a pair then to do the same. Are there any plans to re-release the black or white tongue previous versions?
Thanks.

PO

Last edited:
Are these essentially the retro with volt stitching that just dropped, but customized to what your picture shows?
If so, i might get a pair then to do the same. Are there any plans to re-release the black or white tongue previous versions?
Thanks.

PO
No these are the Black tongue pair. They have black flywire on the white side and white flywire on the black side. They dyed the white flywire black... I think it would be a lot harder to do on the BWvs..

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, what would you guys say are the Top 5 FKR colorways that are most demanded/most expensive resell?

MC1.0

MC2.0

B/W OG

Game Royal

Neo Turquiose

University Red?

Oreo 1.0 (though maybe not anymore after the potential upcoming restock 
laugh.gif

Thoughts?

Some footlockers in the Bay Area just received their shipments of the Oreo 1s (526628-101). Release date is Jan. 8 apparently. 

Last edited:
Got my BW Volts on Saturday after striking out on Nike.EU. I love how the Volt Flywire pops against the black

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, what would you guys say are the Top 5 FKR colorways that are most demanded/most expensive resell?

MC1.0
MC2.0
B/W OG
Game Royal
Neo Turquiose
University Red?
Oreo 1.0 (though maybe not anymore after the potential upcoming restock :lol:

Thoughts?

based off of hype...
1a. White trainers
1b. black trainers
2. MC 1.0

My favorites that I should've/could've gotten from London...

Back
Top Bottom