OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
South Las Vegas Premium outlets 

No size 9 or 9.5 for seahawks 
eyes.gif

I've been contemplating which pair to get, it's between the Blue Lagoon, Acai Berry or the Tranquil. 

Hey has anyone tried to paint the soles the racers? Wanted to paint the blue lagoons sole white, but I'm concerned on the paint cracking

copped a size 4 for my son off NDC right now. His first pair of Racers. He's been waiting a while now for a pair. Wants my wife to take better care of hers so he can wear her's when its time. Cant wait for him to get them. Will have a cheesy fan pic when it comes.

I had to unsubscribe to the UB thread... Found myself liking too many cws.
I found UB CW's underwhelming. Especially since Adidas can't figure out how to color the boost material; tired of that bright white midsole.

I have most of the basic CW's, but nothing new is catching my eye.

I want to order a pair of racers for my girl but how is the sizing for anyone that ordered for a girl.  
my girl is a 6.5 in wmns which is size 5 mens for her racers and most Nikes
Yup, same here. Although in Nikes, she can go either 5 or 5.5 depending on model.

For racers she fits both 5 and 5.5 but prefers the 5 so she can go sockless.

Last edited:
copped a size 4 for my son off NDC right now. His first pair of Racers. He's been waiting a while now for a pair. Wants my wife to take better care of hers so he can wear her's when its time. Cant wait for him to get them. Will have a cheesy fan pic when it comes.
That's dope man. I don't have any kids yet but I did buy a fake box logo patch to put on my dogs sweater so we can both take a supreme pic

Hi guys, need advice. I had my friend buy some racers abroad so he can give them to me when he gets back. His luggage space is limited though. I don't intend to get the boxes anymore. Do you think it's ok that I tell him to just remove the shoe stuffing, and place the racers collapsed/squeezed in his luggage? I'm thinking this is doable as racers are sock-like, but I'm not sure if this will cause them to deform permanently when I get them.

Last edited:
Hi guys, need advice. I shipped some racers to a friend abroad so he can give them to me when he gets back. His luggage space is limited though. I don't intend to get the boxes anymore. Do you think it's ok that I tell him to just remove the shoe stuffing, and place the racers collapsed/squeezed in his luggage? I'm thinking this is doable as racers are sock-like, but I'm not sure if this will cause them to deform permanently when I get them.
I'd try to keep the heel intact but i dont know how you gonna do that. i guess stuff the heel part

Hi guys, need advice. I had my friend buy some racers abroad so he can give them to me when he gets back. His luggage space is limited though. I don't intend to get the boxes anymore. Do you think it's ok that I tell him to just remove the shoe stuffing, and place the racers collapsed/squeezed in his luggage? I'm thinking this is doable as racers are sock-like, but I'm not sure if this will cause them to deform permanently when I get them.
He can stuff his stuffs inside instead, things that don't smell, use it as a "bag" to save space. Eg, washed or new socks / toiletries.

Instead of squeezing it.

yup, what they said above. it'd be easier for him to stuff his rolled socks, tees, etc. into those racers to keep em in good shape 
nthat.gif

I've flown with Racers many times and I always collapse/squeeze them down to save space and they are always fine when you get them out and wear them again. They are not going to deform permanently.

Want to pick up a pair for me lady - anyone have a nike eu promo code they are not going to use by any chance?

Last edited:
Hmm... I have the acais for $66 in my cart with VIP discount. Pretty sure I don't have a VIP account nor do I have it added to my cart at the moment. I'm about to click submit order but I'm confused as hell with this VIP thing.

Hmm... I have the acais for $66 in my cart with VIP discount. Pretty sure I don't have a VIP account nor do I have it added to my cart at the moment. I'm about to click submit order but I'm confused as hell with this VIP thing.
Same here, can't even see my VIP start/end date in my account.

I checked out as guest, but created an account after that, and they don't seem to even check if I really have VIP status, just asked if you are, that's all.

Back
Top Bottom