OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
were the greys scheduled to restock or was this just left overs?

For you guys trying to add to cart, I just was able to cart and checkout a size 9.  Best thing to do is:

when the sizes come up on the main page

-> save the size to the wishlist

-> go to wishlist

-> continue to press add to cart button

The sizes are going live and off many times.  I was able to cart and checkout with this technique after about 5-10 minutes of trying.

Can't add any sizes listed, need 9-9.5
Damn.. I had an extra 9 carted, but released it since I saw that dragicon already got a pair.
mean.gif
I might have gotten your pair.  I was doing the add to cart on the wishlist, and finally got my pair.  thank you if your release helped me secure a pair! 
happy.gif

look wise,,,,these dark greys vs oreo 1's and 2's how would you rank them?
2, grey, 1 for me...  I had a pair of the greys that I beat into the ground.  I wore them quite often.  Mine had the white flywire though, the ones on NDC seem to have the grey variety.  

What a time! 2016 is definitely shaping up to be the year of the restock. :smokin

Anyhow...

108mi and counting after this 7mi run. Focused on cadence.

Damn the hype on the sequioias was real :lol:

Congrats to everyone that was able to cop. I'm hoping these hit RRS but if not then I'm cool with it. I got my Neo's and Navy Sock Darts coming in already this week so I need to chill for a bit.

Last edited:
Man I remember when the Dark Grey's first dropped, saw a FSR thinking it would stay for a couples of days then next thing you know my 9.5 is gone the next day 
mean.gif
. Hopefully they end up doing a full run for these because they are definitely one of my favorite colorways

Back
Top Bottom