OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Today's Racers...they cleaned up pretty good. Might attemp to clean them one more time but thinking of using a softer brush and scrub from the inside out, hopefully that doesn't wash off the Swoosh. Has anyone attempted that before?

Last edited:
Today's Racers...they cleaned up pretty good. Might attemp to clean them one more time but thinking of using a softer brush and scrub from the inside out, hopefully that doesn't wash off the Swoosh.

Nice! They cleaned up really well. I have a pair of BWw that I've worn down. What was your preferred method of cleaning? Looking to bring mine back to life as well.

Nice! They cleaned up really well. I have a pair of BWw that I've worn down. What was your preferred method of cleaning? Looking to bring mine back to life as well.
I just ran them through the washer twice, on gentle and cold water. took off the laces and insoles. I scrubbed the insoles with Jason markk, then let them dry for a day.

Today's Racers...they cleaned up pretty good. Might attemp to clean them one more time but thinking of using a softer brush and scrub from the inside out, hopefully that doesn't wash off the Swoosh. Has anyone attempted that before?

Inside scrubbing/brushing works well cause no risk of damaging the swoosh. Had to do this once for a really dirty and funky smelling pair. Outside is good also, just don't brush the swoosh, or if you do, do it very gently.

I actually find Flyknits--especially Racers--actually hold up well to cleaning compared to other shoes. Pairs with leather or suede are a nightmare to clean for me, Racers you don't have to take care when cleaning so much, just the swoosh and midsole paint.

Finally got to eat on the Neo Turqs, last pair that I really want to own that I don't have yet. The wait paid off. Let's hope this latest RRS restock is legit. Missed the initial stock cause I was sick, of all the days.

unless you get in on the first batch of when RRS puts up a pair of shoes, nothing is guaranteed. have yet to have a pair of shoes canceled on me on RRS if it was the first batch. *knocks on wood*

Back
Top Bottom