OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
You guys gotta use some logic with this ?size stuff. Why would Nike produce the white tongued bw racers 3 years after the original release and send them to, of all places, to ?size? They recently produced similar racers with volt flywire.... And have been distributing them worldwide. ?size is for whatever reason going to be the only seller to magically get this fsr of shoes that Nike made 3 years ago?

WHITE VS VOLT AGAIN?

You people just don't learn 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Everyone going to believe what they wanna believe. But they gonna be the black white volts.

Those sales reps on chat and email aren't sneaker heads they don't know. Nike used same style code and they just goin off that.

Ground hog day again with footlocker 1 month ago.

Last edited:
Everyone going to believe what they wanna believe. But they gonna be the black white volts.

Those sales reps on chat and email aren't sneaker heads they don't know. Nike used same style code and they just goin off that.

Ground hog day again with footlocker 1 month ago.

Yeah that's true, didn't cop coz i made the mistake with footlocker. If they are really the og orcas then im sure one of these days they are gonna restock on ndc and other big retailers

Has officially been confirmed by multiple sources on Twitter. It is the original 2013 orca white tongue racer. Wasn't technically a full restock. But a warehouse of theirs I'm assuming still had a bunch from back then. woot!!!

Has officially been confirmed by multiple sources on Twitter. It is the original 2013 orca white tongue racer. Wasn't technically a full restock. But a warehouse of theirs I'm assuming still had a bunch from back then. woot!!!

Who are the sources? People that received their pairs?

I'm not gonna bother wasting my time on size? thinking it's orcas, but if you pay by PayPal there is no harm in trying. No financial loss at all as nearly all of these businesses will refund your money when you mention that the item you received is not as pictured on the site. Apart from the time wasted, what else am I missing here?

I'm pretty sure size? knows the value of reg black whites. I'm pretty sure it's the volts but if you get a steal then it's a plus. I just think it's harder to ship stuff back to overseas sites if it's wrong

I'm not gonna bother wasting my time on size? thinking it's orcas, but if you pay by PayPal there is no harm in trying. No financial loss at all as nearly all of these businesses will refund your money when you mention that the item you received is not as pictured on the site. Apart from the time wasted, what else am I missing here?

they're across the pond, so have fun paying the return shipping fee

Does anyone know the specific process to sole swapping the trainer soles for lunar soles? I'm looking to swap my orange Flyknit trainers, but the cost that customizers are charging are super high

Lol people don't learn.

What are the chances of a boutique getting a pair of long gone racer color ways.

Especially when they use stock images.

But I believe part of the problem is because Nike using the same product code.

Back
Top Bottom