OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

They have arrived.... :smokin

LL

:x
Lol I was about to say dope customs still I seent them bottoms :x :smh:

Last edited:
The picture of those Orange Trainers reminded me of one of my recent purchases - I'm sure many of y'all saw them on ebay... Happy to add another flyknit sample to the collection.

Well, i dont know how, but i got asics gl 3 hanons extra laces in my blue cactus from ndc [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hey Fellas,

Are there any promo codes for Villa? Trying to get my girl a pair of shoes for her bday!

Thanks!

20% off in downtown Seattle for this weekend only at the nike store. They even have some lunar epics. Didn't check sizes sorry as to rushing back to my flight to Cali.

20% off in downtown Seattle for this weekend only at the nike store. They even have some lunar epics. Didn't check sizes sorry as to rushing back to my flight to Cali.
There's also 20% off at the University Village Running Store too!

Appreciate the feedback. Pulled the trigger on a pretty sweet package deal imo, these and a pair of roshe Cybers. Been looking for both in my size for the longest and finally secured them for a fairly reasonable price. Got both for $325.

Been seeing a lot of all black racer customs from Oreo 2.0 bases, anyone know how to do this custom?

Been seeing a lot of all black racer customs from Oreo 2.0 bases, anyone know how to do this custom?

I think most are just using paint, and painting the upper. Those would be the easiest paid to use, as it is already pretty dark, and the swooshes are white.

recevied a cancellation order from runnerin for the mc racers...was kind of expected.  my order was around 8am EST, march17th.

I think most are just using paint, and painting the upper. Those would be the easiest paid to use, as it is already pretty dark, and the swooshes are white.
The customers actually just commented saying angelus dye, but arnt there multiple types of angelus dye?

I put my beat black trainers on the bay last week and they sold for $100 lol
to be honest, that seems a bit low for such a shoe
laugh.gif

I sold my black/grey racers for $105 shipped and they had a hole in the toebox from seeing so much action. 

to be honest, that seems a bit low for such a shoe :lol:  

I sold my black/grey racers for $105 shipped and they had a hole in the toebox from seeing so much action. 

I hadn't worn them in a while, I went trail running and played soccer with them. They also had a tear in the heel area. Didn't mind much

Back
Top Bottom