OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just got back from Maui. Don't trip man, just stick to flip flops in Hawaii. Not point "stuntin" in racers when half the time you're there, you just wanna walk on the beach. I kept my racers home for the trip and it was awesome. Have a fun time out there
I wish it was that easy nt dudes told me I'd get all the honeys with em on feet. Anyways I'm going to Maui aswell hopfully its hella fun any recommended activities other than beaches and snorkeling?

Noob question here:

I don't have twitter. If i make an account and follow sole links is there a way to have only flyknit tweets notifications? Or is my phone gonna be going off all day with jordans etc as well 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Orders at RW already shipped and some received for those that managed to do so.

My order at RunnersInn since early March is still unchanged, lol. Already paid for the shoes since they already charged immediately then.

Noob question here:

I don't have twitter. If i make an account and follow sole links is there a way to have only flyknit tweets notifications? Or is my phone gonna be going off all day with jordans etc as well 
laugh.gif
nah i don't think so... it's going to go off allllll day lol

My twitter notification goes off all day as well. it's part of the reason why I'm up to pair 25 for my racers, pair 6 for my trainers.

Sneakershouts is also a good page to follow. 

Anyone know the sizing on Racers compared to Ultra Boosts? I feel like the Racers have a pretty slim fit/feel just not sure if I should go TTS or half size up like my UB's. Thanks

Orders at RW already shipped and some received for those that managed to do so.

My order at RunnersInn since early March is still unchanged, lol. Already paid for the shoes since they already charged immediately then.
I'm on the same boat. I'm going to wait til the received day. If I don't receive any update by then...I'm going to file a claim with PayPal. Hopefully I'm still able to cop a pair or two off ndc or where ever else they'll be dropping.

Anyone know the sizing on Racers compared to Ultra Boosts? I feel like the Racers have a pretty slim fit/feel just not sure if I should go TTS or half size up like my UB's. Thanks

While most recommend half size up for Racers, I could do TTS fine with racers at US13. But ultra boost at size 13 is super tight I had to remove the insole for a good fit.

While most recommend half size up for Racers, I could do TTS fine with racers at US13. But ultra boost at size 13 is super tight I had to remove the insole for a good fit.

Ditto for me as well. I wear a 13.5 which is rarely ever available outside of nike bball and 13 racers fit me fine. I also have a slightly wide feet and I am fine with a 13.

MrP looks like an error.. theres no way these been available since 6AM EST and no sizes sold out ? :nerd:

I can't check out from mr porter when placing my order I keep getting this message. What the F.
Weird man, I was having the same issue on my computer. 

I went through the Ebates app on my phone and managed to place an order that way.

Last edited:
MrP looks like an error.. theres no way these been available since 6AM EST and no sizes sold out ? :nerd:

Try a couple of more times. After refreshing a few times my order went through and got a confirmation email. Was on mobile if that helps.

I eventually was able to get to check out on Mr. Porter but I think I'm going to hold off. I imagine these are going to be everywhere as well.

Last edited:
I eventually was about to get to check out on Mr. Porter but I think I'm going to hold off. I imagine these are going to be everywhere as well.
yup.. no reason to really since not too many people are looking to pick these up.. maybe even go on the low after a month or two.. unless you really want them early.. 
smile.gif

Adding to cart wasn't the problem. It was actually getting to checkout. It kept kicking me back and saying I had nothing in my cart. Eventually it worked though.

Back
Top Bottom