OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just received order confirmation from Nike (via SNKRS app).  Hopefully the order doesn't get cancelled for some crazy reason!

when did you order cause i still don't have a confirmation and i ordered within 10 minutes...I don't see it in my order history or anywhere. not worried yet, but this is going to make me check out the local stores in a bit..

Love my weave

Has anyone purchased from SNKRS within the last 15min?  Trying to purchase and I keep getting errors.  Glitch maybe?

Just received order confirmation from Nike (via SNKRS app).  Hopefully the order doesn't get cancelled for some crazy reason!

when did you order cause i still don't have a confirmation and i ordered within 10 minutes...I don't see it in my order history or anywhere. not worried yet, but this is going to make me check out the local stores in a bit..
Order placed at 9:03... email confirmation at 930.

I added to cart pretty much at 7:00am, and got the "Got 'Em" screen about 2 minutes later. Hopefully your confirmation goes through in the next few minutes!

Friend copped for me. I had to go through extreme lengths with my parents' numbers to get two more. Really just insurance orders and/or mix and match weave.

If anyone wants to oop someone thats literally been an active member in this thread every day for the past 4 months just for MC but couldnt cop on anything for the last 16 hours....PM me :frown:

For someone active for 4 months with interest in the MC you should follow the rules too

Does anybody have in hand, the 2015 multicolor racer 2.0 and the just released 2016 rainbow racer ?   Do the 2.0 run a bit narrow than the regular flyknit racers ?   The 2.0s have the oval laces vs the flat laces for the regular racers.  Is that the only difference ?   How's the size difference feel on both versions ?  Thanks
sizing is exactly the same. shoes are NARROW af

Showing sold out on NDC but apparently people still getting through on SNKRS.. Really hope they didnt oversell

Ahhh here we go. I've made two orders and neither is showing up under my orders tab *grabs phone *

Back
Top Bottom