OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
first of all i was referring to reselling these shoes (mc 3's)

2nd,,,your story is just not believable lol.

do the math and then tell me how many $30-$50 profit you have to make to get $40-50 in 1.5 year. 

anyway cool story man, this is not the place to talk about this, peaceee

By this time maybe what I'm about to say probably has already been said but yeah somethings wrong with you man or maybe you didn't understand the story. He used the shoe profit money to buy the lawn equipment to start the lawn business which earns him $30-$40k a year. It's the "hustle" that is the moral of the story and it CAN be discussed here. Bottom line is your wrong and your whole position on this is asinine, knowing what we in regards to the end result of the story.

Last edited:
By this time maybe what I'm about to say probably has already been said but yeah somethings wrong with you man or maybe you didn't understand the story. He used the shoe profit money to buy the lawn equipment to start the lawn business which earns him $30-$40k a year. It's the "hustle" that is the moral of the story and it CAN be discussed here. Bottom line is your wrong and your whole position on this is asinine, knowing what we in regards to the end result of the story.

you can't speak logically with some of these cats. Some of these kids have been spoon fed and dont understand the grind/hustle in order to get to where they need to be. Blame it on social media.

This dude just doesn't get it at all.

Damn, thread jumped 30 pages since I checked last night...

Going to try my luck locally, in-store once I'm off work.

Last edited:
Hopefully my 3.0 pairs come in like 2.0 pair

Nice :pimp:

Flyknit Friday copp.. not too bad after the lace swap.. prolly gonna go ahead and put grey Lunar soles on a pair..
:pimp:

I only have the grey ribbon laces so I'm gonna have to throw those in my pairs. Rope laces look way better but in general the grey laces are miles better than black.

Last edited:
Racer hype is either super down thanks to the brand with the three stripes or maybe Nike smartened up and made more pears for everyone. :lol:

If I didnt have 1.0's in fairly good condition id consider grabbin em but I passed.

Racer hype is either super down thanks to the brand with the three stripes or maybe Nike smartened up and made more pears for everyone. :lol:

If I didnt have 1.0's in fairly good condition id consider grabbin em but I passed.

I wanted 3 pairs of 3.0. But once I got the first pair in hand and realized how similar they were and how my 1.0's was in very good condition, I decided to just stay with 1 pair as back up.

The three stripes has taken over and i rarely wear racers anymore.

Shoe Palace at Escondido got the MC3.0 as well. Went there to get a 6.5 for my sister after grabbing an 11 at Foot locker.

For the other LA heads on the east side of town, I just got back from Glendale Galleria during my lunch break and it was pretty empty.  I was just able to choose weaves between a couple pairs in my size (they were too similar to tell the difference, hah).  Give them a call to see if they have your size. They'e pretty helpful!

Last edited:
being a successful reseller is HARD work. there are very few resellers that see major profits from what they do. i've seen a few posts where people have calculated the profits in the name of the good "hustle", but never even mentioned the gas, time, and other necessities that must be done on a daily basis.

first off, there arent alot of resellers that have access to FSRs at one location.
so even if a reseller has access to 1 pair per store per mall and that nets him/her 4-5 pairs per mall, plus a trip to 2 other malls in the area that end up netting the same results...

that leaves a reseller w/ 15 pairs at 165 per pair in some states with tax. right?

now, take your business straight to ebay and sell those pairs at an aftermarket price that will allow you not have to sit on any pairs for months, that magic number seems to be about 175-185 right now.

being nice and giving that person the benefit of the doubt at 190 (pairs are rotting at 190 right now on ebay)

you have just spent 2475 at retail to make 2850 netting you 375 in one days work.

but oh yeah, you kept a pair for yourself so you can claim you got it for "free" minus 25 bucks profit

you had to eat right? minus 10 bucks profit

your car needed gas right? minus 20 bucks (being nice)

that 375 is now 320

dont forget, ebay+paypal fees together are 12%

so after everything, congrats, you just lost 22 bucks (and thats not even counting postage and materials etc)

there are very few successful resellers out there. most of these pairs on ebay are from half *** rinky dink folks trying to make a quick buck. a true huslters mentality is the double up. if it aint a double up or close to it, theres no reason to waste you time. reselling IS NOT SLANGING KANE and isnt profitable for more than a few major folks in the business...kicks-crew, flight club, rif etc. but those are businesses, not individuals

Last edited:
So on my lunch break, just picked up Flyknit Multicolor Racers, in Footlocker in Palo Alto, CA.  I know that they are out of stock in 9.5, 10, and 11.5, but they might have a few left.

Reselling sneakers is hard work unless you get some real limited. I should of started selling tickets to the broadway show Hamiltion after trying to get some for my wife. I was in shock.

man, you guys are an ignorant bunch i tell ya

profit is calculated AFTER all expenses are accounted for (gas, time, box, postage)

If you make $60k a year, $30 is roughly 1 hour of your time. Idk about you but selling shoes (including taking pics/listing), packing them, driving to the post office/dropping them off takes way more than an hour.

Hopefully I can get something completely different from my 1.0. My 1.0s seem more volt based as well

Then again a lot of resellers hold onto products and wait til the prices of em go back up after the initial wave of resellers wanting fast cash dry up.

Ex.

-Cream Ultraboosts were going for $350-$400 on GOAT.
-Slow restocks to Champs and FTL brought resell prices down to $225-$240 with competition among resellers.
-Now Creams are slowly going back up to the high $200's.

(If I were a resller) Id probably try to unload Creams now since its starting to dry up (or even wait longer and say try to unload the French Blue 12's now) and wait to unload these MC 3.0's in a few months.

Being in NYC, buying the MC 3.0 was no easy task. I went to three Footlockers and size 8 was sold out. I went Nike Flatiron  and Nike Town and size 8 was sold out there too. I ended up buying sizes 7 and 9 and of course they both don't fit. Ugh.

being a successful reseller is HARD work. there are very few resellers that see major profits from what they do. i've seen a few posts where people have calculated the profits in the name of the good "hustle", but never even mentioned the gas, time, and other necessities that must be done on a daily basis.

first off, there arent alot of resellers that have access to FSRs at one location.
so even if a reseller has access to 1 pair per store per mall and that nets him/her 4-5 pairs per mall, plus a trip to 2 other malls in the area that end up netting the same results...

that leaves a reseller w/ 15 pairs at 165 per pair in some states with tax. right?

now, take your business straight to ebay and sell those pairs at an aftermarket price that will allow you not have to sit on any pairs for months, that magic number seems to be about 175-185 right now.

being nice and giving that person the benefit of the doubt at 190 (pairs are rotting at 190 right now on ebay)

you have just spent 2475 at retail to make 2850 netting you 375 in one days work.

but oh yeah, you kept a pair for yourself so you can claim you got it for "free" minus 25 bucks profit

you had to eat right? minus 10 bucks profit

your car needed gas right? minus 20 bucks (being nice)

that 375 is now 320

dont forget, ebay+paypal fees together are 12%

so after everything, congrats, you just lost 22 bucks (and thats not even counting postage and materials etc)

there are very few successful resellers out there. most of these pairs on ebay are from half *** rinky dink folks trying to make a quick buck. a true huslters mentality is the double up. if it aint a double up or close to it, theres no reason to waste you time. reselling IS NOT SLANGING KANE and isnt profitable for more than a few major folks in the business...kicks-crew, flight club, rif etc. but those are businesses, not individuals

Honestly, the only easy, successful reselling I've seen firsthand is concert tickets. I had a friend in college who would buy tickets for different shows all over the country and resell then online for incredible profits. I actually did this for a bit myself but something about it felt a bit unethical (at the time we bought a ton of Hannah Montana tix and resold them for a killing). I haven't done this in years though but it was an easy way to make a quick buck (a bunch of my friends still do it for Coachella tix every year).

Last edited:
Reseller was in the store I copped from telling war stories on how he was doing so much business nike sent him a cease action, miltary cat but I was barely paying attention.

Back
Top Bottom