OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Grey tongue was never an issue to me. But I've dyed sockliners, outsoles, and tongues dozens of times. So I just did it in w my 30 mins of free time.

does anyone have the ebates CSR number? I can only find the email form for some reason. 1 of my orders today didn't get added to my account so just wanna call em to get it put on

i stated previously that there are resellers out there that have it like that and actually make a great business out of it because of their connections. but 95% of "resellers arent the ones with the heavy connections. 95% of resellers are the ones riding around trying to grab as many pairs as possible. the point is, most resellers arent the "big" resellers you speak of.

401k? IRA? having a full time job and the "hustle" is totally different.
That you did 
smokin.gif
 , I know your just generalizing and I get your point

I wish that shoes were this popular when I was a kid in HS, washing dishes was for the birds lol. 

Investing is investing, whether its through a career or side hustle. 

I think @riceNeggs  was talking about how one could make money long-term by selling shoes for a small profit, which started the whole thing. 

Real talk, if someone can net 15-30% on the dollar then thats some serious money that any reasonable person would surely invest in or take. 

does anyone have the ebates CSR number? I can only find the email form for some reason. 1 of my orders today didn't get added to my account so just wanna call em to get it put on
I'm trying to find that as well. I wanna see if they'll give me a code so I can send that to Nike and get that 15% off.

I don't think I need two hands to count how many people struck out today. Or maybe they are embarrassed to say?

Good job Nike. These are still dope to me.

Last edited:
Dumb question, but I already ordered a pair from SNKRS in my size this morning, but seeing some smaller sizes still available. Can I order another pair for my wife with the same account?  I don't want to risk my previous order getting cancelled.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Dumb question, but I already ordered a pair from SNKRS in my size, but can I order another pair for my wife with the same account?  I don't want to risk my previous order getting cancelled.

Thanks!
same situation.. I'll find out soon, I guess.. 

Which angelus black paint should I buy if I want to die my tongue black?
Grey tongue was never an issue to me. But I've dyed sockliners, outsoles, and tongues dozens of times. So I just did it in w my 30 mins of free time.

which angelus black did you use air? I'm thinking of doing the same with mine. I got all the materials, just need to know which black paint to use.

tongue is already dark so you can literally do 1.5 coat of black 

use leather dye or angelus paint + thinner
I was really thinking of dyeing the tongue black but the grey has really grown on me esp with grey laces.. I want them to be different than the two 1.0's I wear already.. 

Last edited:

I'm trying to find that as well. I wanna see if they'll give me a code so I can send that to Nike and get that 15% off.

No need to call, just use the link below.

http://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm

Did that, but they said they couldn't find the order even though I clicked through them for all my orders. That's why I wanted to speak to a live person

I don't think I need two hands to count how many people struck out today. Or maybe they are embarrassed to say?

Good job Nike. These are still dope to me.
I'm surprised by the amount of people on SGLA actually looking for shoes. It almost feels like they were too lazy to either wake up in the morning or drive out to any of the Nike stores. Even the running stores that normally don't get anything got them.

Which angelus black paint should I buy if I want to die my tongue black?

which angelus black did you use air? I'm thinking of doing the same with mine. I got all the materials, just need to know which black paint to use.

Not paint, but leather dye. Found at mostly all repair shops. Jet black, although black would do just fine.

Nice job!  I have the same batch in my Angelus stock and will be doing the same this weekend!  That and the back tab of the black Mercurial Superfly's I just picked up recently too, haha. 

For those intimidated by working with fabric paints/dyes, it really is that quick and easy of a process. Did it for white/red ajko's and turned into black toe's since I wanted a change.  The dye won't smear if you apply it properly and let it dry accordingly.

Looks like the weave machine ran out of color on my Nike+ early access pair ...just gonna give me a green toe huh? Ha!

I'd take those in a heartbeat. I like the green toe weave. Hopefully that's what I get. I want less of the blue purple hue.

And raw dawg is right I tried the resell game. It's not that easy. I do it to make up college costs. Unless you can double your money on a product. Or at least 1.5 times it l, after driving postage and that ridiculous PayPal and EbAy fee it's not worth it. If the markup is only 50$ on a 200$ item forget it. You're doing all that work for 10$-20 basically.

Especially with Nike these days they're flooding the market with everything and There's no resale left because of EbAy fees. That's a bad combo for business. Unless you have a very good way as he mentioned to do volume moves with no hassle involved it's not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom