OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I got numerous pairs of the mc3 so that I could mix and match weaves, but with all the pairs, there aren't many with blue. My RRS pair that hopefully gets sent is my only hope.

I got numerous pairs of the mc3 so that I could mix and match weaves, but with all the pairs, there aren't many with blue. My RRS pair that hopefully gets sent is my only hope.
i noticed that most of MC 3.0's that have been predominantly blue are the left shoes. i wonder why.

I wish i got a blue toe. Good thing my girls pair didn't have it or else i would've returned it from being salty lol

Damn. You guys sure make me even more tempted with those comfy comments lol. But yea price point is really a stumbling block.

Bruh we have the same exact feet. My tts is 11.5 and went with a 12. Been wearing them all day and they fit great. I can wear my dri-fit no show cushioned socks with ease with the 12. If I had a 11.5 it would be a tighter fit. Even if the flyknit stretches, it won't stretch that much so 12 was cool for me.
Haha good to know man. Made this decision even easier.

Hah...and my NDC streak remains perfect. My snkrs order from 3 minutes after the original drop finally shipped. I'll have em in the morning. I feel sorry for all the Nike CRs I hassled this week. I never thought these would ship.

Hah...and my NDC streak remains perfect. My snkrs order from 3 minutes after the original drop finally shipped. I'll have em in the morning. I feel sorry for all the Nike CRs I hassled this week. I never thought these would ship.
i'm happy for you 
happy.gif

i'm happy for you :D

preciate all the help man. And I got u on any upcoming releases. :nthat:

I'm going to keep the pair on the left; and return the right pair with matching volt to Nike, but if someone in LA wants to pick them for retail+tax saves me the trouble from returning them and helping out a NTer win-win. (Size 10.5)

Last edited:
RACERS FAM

Yesterday i caught a lot of heat for my laceswap and its excess of originality. Hope this one will restore "some respect to the racer name".

RACERS FAM

Yesterday i caught a lot of heat for my laceswap and its excess of originality. Hope this one will restore "some respect to the racer name".

Much better from your previous swap but i prefer the stock laces. Ok it's just my opinion.

RACERS FAM

"Respect to the racer name" is probably the dumbest thing I've heard in a while.

Neither lace swap is much to my liking, but you do whatever the hell you like. Who cares what any fool here or anywhere else says. Both swaps were "different" and different is good.

Walter..

Back
Top Bottom