OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hey all - about to do a trade for a used Flyknit Racer Oreo 2.0, but it appears the material around the heel is quite stretched out - image below for comparison (the used one is on the right).

Will this material revert back to normal structure? 

Cuz them shoe trees

Hey guys, just copped myself a pair of university red racers. I recall reading somewhere that these were released after/for the olympics one year? anyone know anything about the "story" or "history" behind these? 

15025769436_7ff8999a5c_b.jpg
They sat. and sat. then they sat some more. Then they dried up 

Hey guys, just copped myself a pair of university red racers. I recall reading somewhere that these were released after/for the olympics one year? anyone know anything about the "story" or "history" behind these? 

15025769436_7ff8999a5c_b.jpg

no story. but they sat on RR for the longest even at 119. i bit at 100. sold that extremely worn pair on ebay for 150. dont see many listed for under 200 these days. people have officially caught the vapors on that pair.

should have grabbed multiples due to the fact that i beat mine down (due to the fact that i copped for 100)

Last edited:

are the lunarepic the new flyknit lunar shoes?  
I work at a nike store and that's what i've been told. There won't be Flyknit Lunar 4.
You can notice that the new Lunarglide has almost the same lunar sole as the lunarepic, and the lunarglide 6,7 had the same sole as the lunar 3.

I work at a nike store and that's what i've been told. There won't be Flyknit Lunar 4.
You can notice that the new Lunarglide has almost the same lunar sole as the lunarepic, and the lunarglide 6,7 had the same sole as the lunar 3.
Thanks for the info.  Repped.

On a side note, seems as though Nike hasn't really produced any new runners that is catching everyone by storm as of late.  Everyone is all up on the uncaged boost or NMD life by adidas.  

WOW call me cheap but there's absolutely no way in hell I'd pay that much. I'll keep my pairs stock. Lol
Not cheap but just not something you want bad enough and would pay for.  

Personally I'd keep my shoes as is from the factory.. no need to tamper them.

Up here in Canada, Uni Red's hit the outlet for $109.97. Caught mine on a 40% off weekend and it came to $74.56 after tax, which works out to about $58US.

Painted the outer Swoosh black one mine.

Up here in Canada, Uni Red's hit the outlet for $109.97. Caught mine on a 40% off weekend and it came to $74.56 after tax, which works out to about $58US.

Painted the outer Swoosh black one mine.

For the white swooshes, I've wanted to paint the lateral side black and the medial side red on my pair. @MD177 what paint did you use to match up with that uni red?

Some of the black midsole wore off of my oreos, does anyone recommend a certain marker/paint to touch it up?

Back
Top Bottom