OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Good stuff I saw the link for FNL olive racers but gonna pass.  Not in love with how they look when I saw them in person at Nike Soho.

Really? Man, personally I think this is one of the best racers they released this year
I was really hyped for this to drop but when I saw them in person, it didn't do it for me.  Maybe it's a bit too dark green or something that threw me off.  Or else I would have instantly copped at the store.  

Was tempted to pick up a pair of olives but am going to pass since I would much rather double up on triple blacks instead.

I was really hyped for this to drop but when I saw them in person, it didn't do it for me.  Maybe it's a bit too dark green or something that threw me off.  Or else I would have instantly copped at the store.  
I feel you. I'm glad they didn't just do the solid mixed weave but went with the blocking on these

Was tempted to pick up a pair of olives but am going to pass since I would much rather double up on triple blacks instead.
Am I reading this right?

Yup. I actually really like how they look now that I have them in person even though I wasn't feeling them at first based on pictures I saw online. I may even like them just as much as my Knit by Nights.
See I just have way too many sneakers to double up on anything. Although I've been tempted a few times because there are just some sneakers I have that are staples that I will prob wear forever. So I get it

See I just have way too many sneakers to double up on anything. Although I've been tempted a few times because there are just some sneakers I have that are staples that I will prob wear forever. So I get it
I'm trying to limit my double ups due to having so many sneakers too but I'm a sucker for anything triple black and that gets a ton of wear in my rotation. Plus I'm just not that big a fan of olive sneakers in general. They do look nice though.

thanks for the link. cashback and the coupon definitely helped. I'm passed the days of paying full price for racers.. (unless mc 2.0's come out again)

Anyone in the Bay area - just returned my olive pair size 11.5 to Westgate Nike Outlet in Saratoga, wasnt feeling them and gonna go after the military green UBs instead

Last edited:

Anyone in the Bay area - just returned my olive pair size 11.5 to Westgate Nike Outlet in Saratoga, wasnt feeling them and gonna go after the military green UBs instead
My thoughts exactly on passing the olive racers for the trace cargo green UBs.  Think those are gonna sell out?

My thoughts exactly on passing the olive racers for the trace cargo green UBs.  Think those are gonna sell out?
Yes, and most likely instantly. Just like every other UB.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom