OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^ :smokin I'm still all in on those. It'll make me feel slightly better about missing out on those lucids on eBay a couple weeks ago :smh:

Where are the VIBRANT cws for 2017?! :nerd: They make me feel like I'm running faster :tongue:

Most of the 2017 cws are definitely toned down compared to past years.

Last edited:

Forreal tho. Why did they even stop production? Imagine a regular MC (instead of the pink mcs) on trainers.
Define regular MC.

MC1 racer was pretty vibrant in pink with neon green

MC2 racer was primarily blue-ish

MC3 racer was mostly pink-ish

^def will not sit haha. The military pack was released here in Singapore on Wednesday and sold out. Qty seems to be awfully as well.

I've posted some pictures over in the UB thread if anyone's interested to see some close up details :smile:

Last edited:
Top 10 soleswap / pick up of 2016

Last edited:

Define regular MC.

MC1 racer was pretty vibrant in pink with neon green

MC2 racer was primarily blue-ish

MC3 racer was mostly pink-ish
Well MC1s and MC3s were pretty much the same. It really depends on what weave you got. My MC3s were pretty much even with pink, yellow, and blue. I guess I define regular MC as the 1s and 3s lol. Something with a blend of everything instead of just one overpowering color like the 2.0s being mostly blue.

With the Black/White/Volt being at 90.99 on the Finishline end of season not selling any size out, you guys think they'll drop any further in price? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I need to reup on a pair.

With the Black/White/Volt being at 90.99 on the Finishline end of season not selling any size out, you guys think they'll drop any further in price? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I need to reup on a pair.

They're hitting outlets now. I'm going to try and scoop one up using my $50 off $100.

Back
Top Bottom