OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hey fam, don't mind posting some pictures of the hyper venoms and zoom air you've gotten for futsal?

and also your reviews on them if possible?

Cheers

I love them. Super lightweight and the Zoom Air is very responsive and comfortable. They give me an extra little bounce. Obviously the colorway is great. My brother got these in the FG cleat and I had to have them so I got the Indoor Court shoe.

I will say the Flyknit was a little slick at first. But the more I've broken them in the more the ball sticks to my foot

Best pair of flats I've ever had to play in. I've been working on the Sombrero Flick for a while now and the first time I laced these up I was able to get it, I was so pumped!!

I coach a High school boys Varsity team and we play Futsal on sundays as conditioning in the offseason. They are great for that and also for just playing around in the street or tennis courts. Bout to break my juggling record soon with these bad boys

I'm confused on these Goddesses. SNKRS still shows a full size run, but it keeps saying error every time I try to add a 4 or 4.5 to my cart (trying to get them for my girl). Any other sites carry sizes that small in Racers? They're sitting on FNL, FTL and Eastbay, but they start at 7.5 on those sites.

I'm confused on these Goddesses. SNKRS still shows a full size run, but it keeps saying error every time I try to add a 4 or 4.5 to my cart (trying to get them for my girl). Any other sites carry sizes that small in Racers? They're sitting on FNL, FTL and Eastbay, but they start at 7.5 on those sites.

the snkrs app does that all the time even w a full size run during time of release

it will eventually add to cart later

or you can just wait til it drops on ndc

Finally got them after seeking for couple months!
Will be posting some on feet pictures soon
smile.gif
jealous man, been on the hunt for these with no luck. People want an arm & a leg for these all of a sudden

at one point, a seller on eBay had them at $175 but with no bid, relisted at $249.  
mean.gif

My pair came in yesterday from Sneakerhead. One side has a cream white tint to it and inside looks kinda silverish. 
How's the fit? Is the knit material stiff like the current line of racers? 

Last edited:
I love them. Super lightweight and the Zoom Air is very responsive and comfortable. They give me an extra little bounce. Obviously the colorway is great. My brother got these in the FG cleat and I had to have them so I got the Indoor Court shoe.

I will say the Flyknit was a little slick at first. But the more I've broken them in the more the ball sticks to my foot

Best pair of flats I've ever had to play in. I've been working on the Sombrero Flick for a while now and the first time I laced these up I was able to get it, I was so pumped!!

I coach a High school boys Varsity team and we play Futsal on sundays as conditioning in the offseason. They are great for that and also for just playing around in the street or tennis courts. Bout to break my juggling record soon with these bad boys
Repped. Appreciate your quick response man. I did try a pair of hypervenoms and it was a real struggle to put them on ! 

I was debating to grab the MagistaX Finale or the Adidas Tango 17.1 as below. Went with the tangos as i couldn't find my size locally for the Magistax.

jealous man, been on the hunt for these with no luck. People want an arm & a leg for these all of a sudden

at one point, a seller on eBay had them at $175 but with no bid, relisted at $249.  
mean.gif

I'm not sure how's the availability looking like at the US. Just happy that when i finally decide to pull the trigger, they were still around. And funny enough, i did got them for around USD175 
roll.gif

These will be such a good rotation from all the boost i've been copping the past few months
smokin.gif

I'm sure these are gonna sit for a while lol.

Considering the shoe is basically all white to the eye, it probably won't appeal to much to most, but like @atlndn  pics there's a subtle cream tint to it so it's a lot nicer in person.

My guess is that some or most people are kinda looking at them like the all black ones, nothing spectacular. But I ****** love this pair lmao, glad to have copped early before the release date, just gotta wait till Friday for blue lagoons now

Went to footlocker a bit ago and picked up a pair for my girl.. pretty sure these are definitely going to sit for awhile.. at least until the weather heats up a bit. Overall impressions are about the same as everyone else.. small subtle "cream" details but all in all.... it's a white shoe lol!

Not trying to turn this into a adidas vs Nike post but I decided to take a few shots of her UB white outs and these to compare. Not sure if she's going to keep the UB since she prefers the silloute of the racer but performance aside, I personally like both. The UB is a bit chunkier but I think they both serve their respective purpose.

Both size 7.5 women's

SNKRS app gave a bunch of errors for me as usual

went to mall on my way to work

scooped up a pair in footloker with the quickness

kobe 11 elite oreo was also on sale for $99 and grabbed that too

anyone not received their nike order confirmation from this morning? on my sneakers app it said i got them, but haven't received anything.

Copped my pair off SNKRS for $136 shipped. Got through around 2 saying my purchase went through but no confirmation yet. Was going to drop by FTL after work, but it seems like they sold out of my size.

anyone not received their nike order confirmation from this morning? on my sneakers app it said i got them, but haven't received anything.

hell, mine STILL says pending :lol:. Never got the "Got Em" screen, or an email. My card was charged though, and I contacted customer service and they found an order # for me. Seeing as there is a FSR on NDC still, you should be good. If you want the order # though, just chat up a rep.

Last edited:

I'm in the same boat. Even my Nike+ app didn't send me the confirmed message afterwards like it usually does.

I'm in the same boat. Even my Nike+ app didn't send me the confirmed message afterwards like it usually does.
Happened to me before when I ordered the jams and 3.0 multi's. Got my conf. email like a day later for some reason. I say just be patient it will come.

Passing on the whites for now. Going after crew blues this weekend instead. Hopefully it's an easy copy.

Back
Top Bottom