OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
v3.0 VS v2.0

So I stopped buying kicks a while ago, but just bought Flyknits for everyday wear. I love them, and for me they are comfortable. My rotation has gotten bigger. I had to double up on the 2.0's, I was close to paying $300 plus when I initially struck out. Glad I waited.

I've gotten really lucky, and I have not paid retail for any of my pairs, with the exception of the 3.0s.

I was able to use a 20% Discount on nike.com for the 2.0s, so I doubled up. I like the weave on both.

This is my current rotation. I still want the Blue Glows, Red Rooster, Yellow Pair, and the Jades.

Got my 2.0s. Mostly pink (including toe) with hints of blue. I was hoping to not buy a second pair but looks like I will. My 3.0 was mostly pink with hints of yellow.

Returned my 2.0 today. Really like em but they look too much like my 3.0 pair and Ima wait to get them under retail.

They're at Nike livermore if anyone is interested. Sz 12

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-racer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-10064409/pgid-12053741

Hell has frozen over... Racers are for sale on NDC for the first time in over 2 years. Black White Volt & Volt Remix are both 112.50.

Those were $99.99 at factory stores

Baby steps man! I picked up the Black/White/Volts at my local outlet for $54. However, racers on sale on Nike.com is a rarity. The last racers to be discounted online, were the orange/pink racers. They released in summer of 2014 :x

Too squishy
I said the same when I tried them on. 
A bit off topic, but anyone else a fan of the Flyknit Sock Racers?
 I think its a great shoe glad Nike brought them back, probably a good outlet find in a few months tho lol. 
Never knew these existed. Very interested.
Before your time youngin 
laugh.gif

JK 

They were one of the first " sock type" of shoes before presto, hua etc 
Not really. This is sneaker forum. Would actually be weird if most didn't have 20+ pairs of the same shoe. LOL.
I thought this was funny but I dont own 20 of the same shoe, hell I have 30 total lol. 

I'm kinda irked they charged me $10 shipping on 4/12 when my order was ~$184. Today the same items are free shipping (TF pants and blue glow racers).
Ive refused to buy anything off FNL until they offer free shipping - Ive carted limited UBs and said F it when I saw the shipping charge. Anything $100+ should be free.

Last edited:

I'm kinda irked they charged me $10 shipping on 4/12 when my order was ~$184. Today the same items are free shipping (TF pants and blue glow racers).

Ive refused to buy anything off FNL until they offer free shipping - Ive carted limited UBs and said F it when I saw the shipping charge. Anything $100+ should be free.

But you get rewards which offset shipping and tax which isn't the case for other sites unless they are no longer excluded from discount

Last edited:
Hello friends,

Sorry I don't take too much of your time.

Finally I have registrated here.

I'm Russian Flyknit Collector, I have already got nearly 30 pairs.

Would be glad to buy some more Flyknit Trainer in 9-10 Us size and other models.

I will update picture when get more and more flyknits.

Thank you flyknit fam!

^ only 5 racers left :frown:

Definitely going to be picking up the greens and the rasin colorways from that pack.

Back
Top Bottom