OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Doubt the ogs look that white and new anymore. These likely the retro. I'll be happy if they are all unpadded

Nike has been putting new stuff on KD's feet for the finals anyway, chances are those are the retro
Both him and lebron have. They both wore the off white air forces. Lebron wore the je vandals. I'm guessing Nike wants to make a big deal out of the white trainers

Need some all white sneakers and these are what I've been holding out for.

Or at least predominately white.

Last edited:
SOOOOOOO happy were getting a new release of OG trainers finally. I beat my whites into the ground and I could care less about padded or unpadded, doesnt change too much for me.

Last edited:
Haven't checked this thread for over a year. Trainers are back? Count me in unless they gut the forefoot zoom

Last edited:
Be trues.

^ seeing that glue free racer reminds me I need to order a couple more to get a complete pair without the red glue.

Literally zero glue issues. (And I know glue issues cough cough Beethoven 9's cough cough)
Man, I didn't know that the 9s had such terrible glue issues until recently when I gave it a real close look. I thought it was cuz I wore it somewhere and it got dirty. 
mean.gif

Those trainers are retros. No chance KD just decided to break out a brand new pair of OG unpadded trainers that were only around for less than a year 5 years after they first released and absolutely immaculate. 

Those trainers are retros. No chance KD just decided to break out a brand new pair of OG unpadded trainers that were only around for less than a year 5 years after they first released and absolutely immaculate. 
was thinking the same thing considering his size is most likely bigger than average

It's been awhile since I went on here. But KD wore White trainers and now Draymond Green on his Snapchat seems to have a NBA Finals player exclusive Flyknit Trainer

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] confirmed for the comeback of the Trainers?

Back
Top Bottom