OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The Gray went in a blink. Only sites I see a couple sizes lasting a little are the ones that come to about $200. The Pinks I can still cart.

Hopefully snkrs is nothing like this boutique drops tonight because that was garbage.

What the hell is going on? Bots were on the greys? Damn. Didn't a handful of euro sites drop them a week ago?

Copped the sunsets on SNS. Luckily it was the pair I wanted.

Want the Pale Greys too, but it's retail or busts.

Good looks on that foot patrol link but 30 over retail is a bust right before the snkrs drop. We'll see if I'll regret that in a couple hours.

Missed the 3AM drop. Passed on SJS for 180 euros. Shouldn't be tough to get these for retail once they come stateside.

Copped Sunsets on SJS for $172 shipped out the door, pretty happy with that. Figured with tax from Nike they're $160 so not really complaining. Went with my Racer size of 12, my UB 1.0/2.0 is a 11.5, should the 12 be okay?

It was supposed to be 8 am, but signed into my account at 7am and I saw them, clicked like it was gonna sell out instantly. Eat fellas

Still sitting, glad we're cleaning up. Getting tired of the bots, had those asap
Mob tickets last night robbed from me lol

Back
Top Bottom