OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Need a volt pair!

Edit: just found one, guys think $210 is too much for a volt pair?

That's not too much, IMO.

I think that Olive/Red cw surpassed the Siren Reds as my favorite FKT cw of all time (already! :lol:). IMO, they're the most complete cw to date (word to LeBron! :pimp:)
- Light to Dark from the toe to heel cw blocking
- Dark Tongue
- Black Swoosh
- White Midsole
- COLORED outsole

I wouldn't even consider sole swapping them. Maybe a gum sole would look better, but the red is still FIRE!

wow, 9.5 volt jumped up to $435 and size 10 went from $230 --> 200 --> 230

damn, someone is eyeing the site traffic lol

IMG_0770.JPG
IMG_0771.JPG

Just something about that light olive red sole pair. One of my favs ever, and I still have a few OGs along with the redux w/b and b/w. So much stuff dropping with all the Kobes, but I gotta try and get these. Can do w/o the grey/blue.

Mr. Alans in west bloomfield somehow had Black/white trainers still in stock. I don't think anyone even had them around here...

copped a 10.5 but they've got a **** load of glue stains all over the side and back on both pairs that won't come out :smh:

Any size 9 left?

not sure, scooped yesterday when I went for JTH. They had em by the counter chilling and I did a double take saying wtf? dude said they still had some.

if interested, its far away but I might go take these 10.5 back if my brother don't want em and can scoop you a 9 if they have em

Back
Top Bottom