OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Dat Hardwood doe :pimp:

On a side note, I signed up for StockX and see the $50/100 off bags and watches. Nothing available on footwear right now? Also I see shoes listed but with no lowest asking price. Is this a glitch in their site?
code still works for $20 off shoes even though email doesn't say so. just tried it.

Got the G's in today. Initial thoughts are they fit big, and they are slightly larger overall. The box has a nice profile view of the shoe on it. I took some comparison photos with my be trues. Both are a size 9. They have more padding in the heel, which I tried to show in the first picture. I'm prob going to order a half size down from racer (or maybe a full size down).

IMG_0966.JPG

IMG_0968.JPG

IMG_0967.JPG

IMG_0972.JPG

IMG_0965.JPG

IMG_0970.JPG

(Excuse my daughters hand... she was very interested in them)
i cant bring myself to like these. the sticker swoosh is not a good vibe for 175. nike needs to do better.

Anyone had luck picking up randomly restocked pairs on Eastbay/FL/FA? I purchased a pair of the oreo racers last night on Eastbay, but it seems like such an old shoe I wonder if it is actually in stock or just a glitch on their system? Still showing a size 9 for $127 pus the 15% off.

Anyone had luck picking up randomly restocked pairs on Eastbay/FL/FA? I purchased a pair of the oreo racers last night on Eastbay, but it seems like such an old shoe I wonder if it is actually in stock or just a glitch on their system? Still showing a size 9 for $127 pus the 15% off.

I've been trying to purchase that pair for a few months. Usually though, I can cart it, but it tells me it's not available when I go to checkout.

anywhere i can pickup the black white trainers in 7.5/8 near retail still?

Latest spot was jimmy jazz about a week or so ago. Sizes sold out though in 30 min or less. Nike.com will prob restock at some point. But it'll be a bit of luck on your part to hit, since it'll prob be right time, right place sort of deal.

Remember when FlyKnit Racers were a thing ? Was impossible to cop the multicolor pair 3 years ago. Now they're in outlets for $70 or less

Unpopular opinion - I personally prefer Racers to my padded Trainers. Have been wanting an unpadded Trainer for true comparison.

I disagree though. I copped 3 pairs of MC1s easily and 1 MC2 (unpopular opinion #2 - MC1>MC2). I returned one MC1 pair because I realized I was overdoing it but just goes to show how easy it was to cop. Had plenty of opportunities to cop other good colorways like the volts and the greys. This is coming from somebody with 100% L’s the last couple months for various kinds of kicks.

Not sure if already posted, but Feature sneaker boutique will be releasing the all white / gum sole FKR. I think they're doing a raffle

Sns just released Nikelab trainers

Attachments

• F30E7704-7BD0-435A-B1AF-CDEE74B7AD29.jpeg
    F30E7704-7BD0-435A-B1AF-CDEE74B7AD29.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 36
  • A24ACD30-D7C5-41BC-85B6-0B44B05882EE.jpeg
    A24ACD30-D7C5-41BC-85B6-0B44B05882EE.jpeg
    37.7 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom