OFFICIAL Nike Zoom Hyperrev 2015 (early look + new colorways + Paul George PEs)

they look like the nike free trainer 5.0s (finger print ones)

They are ok aesthetically...but if zoom cushioning means full length....i will cop for sure

they kind of remind me of huaraches... They're ok, if they are sick on-court performers, I wouldn't rule them out. They look better than 2014's IMO, those things are hideous

Looks like a definite upgrade to the first ones, especially in regards to the traction issue with cutting on the first ones.

PG replacing Kyrie as the model athlete for these? :nerd:

Pretty dope...kinda reminds me of the Air Jet Flight from back in the day, if these have full length zoom count me in!!!

Pretty dope...kinda reminds me of the Air Jet Flight from back in the day, if these have full length zoom count me in!!!
That's exactly what I'm thinking, good call on the very underrated Air Jet Flights.  They were so comfortable.  If it's full length zoom, oh lord these are must have hoopin shoes.  Love the aesthetics too, wish there was more basic colorways though.  Anyway, I'm glad they dropped the collar from the 2014s.

i like the black George's but im not really a fan of these
ohwell.gif

oh man... I'm a paul george fan, but I don't think I can rock these, just really awkward looking to me, Like the shoe was made for swimming, it looks too aquatic IMO. The Hyperdunk 2014 is a way better look than these. C'mon NIke...

I'm amped for these.  Look like a comfortable performance low - mid top, feature zoom, and actually look very sexy.  Hopefully there is some versatile colorways, that aren't all insanely bright colored.

Last edited:
I'm hyped too. Can't wait for them to come out. I haven't loved any shoes for playing ball so far this year.

I'm hyped too. Can't wait for them to come out. I haven't loved any shoes for playing ball so far this year.
I'm picky too.  I'm partial to non-sigs, zoom, and low to mid cut.  These look extremely flexible, and comfortable.  The Zoom Run The Ones aren't bad TBH.  Give those some burn IMO until these Hyperrev 2015's drop.

Definitely liking these better than the 2014s. Any more info?
These look phenomenal.  Hyperrev 2015, and the Kyrie 1's are my jams this year for hoop.  Does anyone have more info on when the 2015 releases and what colorways are likely to come initially?  I can almost see the comfort level of these.  Hopefully nice forefoot, and heel zoom too. 

id4shoes on eBay has these available in a colorway right now for about 143 shipped.  Not sure if anyone wants to jump the gun, but I have purchased from them before and they are legit

Back
Top Bottom