OFFICIAL Nike Zoom Hyperrev 2015 (early look + new colorways + Paul George PEs)

remind me of Presto's

idk bout em though .. still wanna try out the pair from 2014

No word on anything really
Hope these release right after the new year. Really need some new hoop shoes.

Tech info on finish line says full length zoom for what it's worth. I dig the shoe but that plastic part looks like it will start to become irritating after a while.

i want to try them on first see how they fit before i purchase, i hope that plastic heel cup doesnt dig in 

ditto. was about to pull the trigger, but I'm gonna wait til they hit stores near me. Ideally niketown

feeling these. hope they don't hurt my achilles after playing ball like the run the ones

Saw the black and gold Paul George PE's in person and these shoes look amazing. They didn't have my size so I wasn't able to try them on but I can already tell I'm going to love how they feel.

Any word on release date for any of the other colors?

Those were at my local finishline.  Looks good but didn't get a chance to try on.  Also, zappos looks like they have the black/silver and black/red colorways available. 
Those were at my local finishline.  Looks good but didn't get a chance to try on.  Also, zappos looks like they have the black/silver and black/red colorways available. 

Thanks bro. Gonna check my local FNL to see if they have them.

Anyone cop yet? They look solid but I heard they're actually forefoot and heel zoom not full length zoom.

It looks like it is targeted zoom on the forefoot and heel not full length from the NikeID page.  

Back
Top Bottom