OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Could of used another pair of Rogues.  damn
mad.gif

tired.gif
Wayne141 wrote:

Yeah the Galaxies are starting to go for some crazy prices now. Used to be 250-300 was enough to get a pair, but now it's more like 350+ and rising depending on size.

damn the thunder and their finals run.. just shot up the price for WM's and galaxy's.. nerfs will def not be bought. Buying a pair locally (kd galaxy) size 11 ds for 300.. that's as close and I'm going to get. Also buying WM's next week same size ds for 550..there goes my summer vaca money..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

How hard is it to come across WM's in a sz. 10 tho????
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
the pain<<<

I'll tell you a good way to find those and galaxy's.. put an ad on CL saying you have KD Nerfs (include picture) and you want to trade them for WM's or galaxy's then talk them into selling them.. worked for me..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
the pain<<<

I'll tell you a good way to find those and galaxy's.. put an ad on CL saying you have KD Nerfs (include picture) and you want to trade them for WM's or galaxy's then talk them into selling them.. worked for me..
laugh.gif

i tried that already didnt get any bites.....
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
the pain<<<

laugh.gif

i tried that already didnt get any bites.....
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Chalk it up as a loss then

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by SchmooSmasha45

Whats the going rate and demand level for the ASGs?

Have you read anything in this thread at all???

A lot of that has been going around in the Lebron and KD threads since the finals hype train arrived. I wish I would have gotten my galaxies before. Now, I'm just going to have to miss out. At least I was able to get all the Lebron's I I really wanted before the hype arrived.

Everyone back on the Galaxy train lately I see..... I got lucky and copped for retail on RD but if your on the market for a DS pairs in a "man size" be prepared to pay a premium. Great shoe, definitely top 3 KD IV release!

If I would've known Rogues were going to be this type of release, I would've bought 2more pairs... SMH!

Scoring Titles GSW Colorway 
pimp.gif

Hope they arent too limited.  ST 3's didnt even drop anywhere around the Southbay.

So I decided to break out the galaxy for my niece bday party
30t6p3b.gif
. We are all chilling in the pool and when I get out one of the little kids left a icee melting on my kicks
mad.gif
good thing I doubled up

Back
Top Bottom