OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I wore these for a day with some no show socks. Big mistake, the backs started digging in my ankles after a few hours.

Same. Blister on my Achilles.

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

Originally Posted by truongxlong

so sad he doesnt even get an elite edition. i would definitely cop for 150 price tag.

me too.. god that would be so sick!!! we can only hope it comes out.

Why? Paying $95 > $150. That elite @+@! is a gimmick.

Since when did KD become a premium price shoes? I'm checking Ebay and GR colors are selling for $150+
indifferent.gif

I refuse to pay a dime over retail for these plastic made low tier shoes.

1841697507c2280a39395cea102223301d3ceb14_r.jpg

wore my ST IV's into Niketown Scottsdale the other day and dude in the basketball footwear section went in the back and brought out this shirt for me to cop

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

60e161790cc12f0531b31144b665ccc8a4001542_r.jpg

bdf26727fa002c882a00533995a5664ca7da3b4d_r.jpg

apologize in advance if my pics mess up im new to all this lol

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I wore these for a day with some no show socks. Big mistake, the backs started digging in my ankles after a few hours.

Same. Blister on my Achilles.
i also learned this lesson, i had to use mid cut socks to protect the back of my ankles... 

Originally Posted by prison mike

so sad he doesnt even get an elite edition. i would definitely cop for 150 price tag.

Well I assume if he did have an elite edition it would cost a bit more than the regular GR which makes it special. doesnt matter if its a gimmick look how many people bought into the lebron hype with the elite. KD is a premier player he deserves better shoes than just the regular GR that releases all the time. but you are right the whole increase in price tag for a shoe of horrible quality doesnt make much sense. just my 2cents. 

Well I assume if he did have an elite edition it would cost a bit more than the regular GR which makes it special. doesnt matter if its a gimmick look how many people bought into the lebron hype with the elite. KD is a premier player he deserves better shoes than just the regular GR that releases all the time. but you are right the whole increase in price tag for a shoe of horrible quality doesnt make much sense. just my 2cents. 
what a tool.
laugh.gif

nike loves people like you.

you do realize KD himself requests Nike to keep the shoes affordable and up until this point at a sub $100 price point....

Highly doubt Nike will release the home Finals CW when he didn't win the chip...Hopefully I'm wrong tho...

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Highly doubt Nike will release the home Finals CW when he didn't win the chip...Hopefully I'm wrong tho...

You never know with Nike, they released the Lebron Finals CW last year

Originally Posted by kd2335

1841697507c2280a39395cea102223301d3ceb14_r.jpg

wore my ST IV's into Niketown Scottsdale the other day and dude in the basketball footwear section went in the back and brought out this shirt for me to cop

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

60e161790cc12f0531b31144b665ccc8a4001542_r.jpg

bdf26727fa002c882a00533995a5664ca7da3b4d_r.jpg

apologize in advance if my pics mess up im new to all this lol
Great shirt.  Love the colors involved and still curious about the significance of the symbol inside the D, but all in all anything available to the public with Kevin's logo on it is a step in the right direction.  Saw so many "Thunder" colored shorts and T's at HOH over the weekend and none of them had any reference to the Thunder or KD.  Really chapped me.

Anyhow, great early cop.  I suspect whoever sold it was probably not supposed to until release day, but just something else to look forward to.  Thanks for posting- great 1st post.
pimp.gif

I believe the symbol in the D is a nautical symbol. Which would make sense, thought I read somewhere that the ST CW was tied to Seattle.

Back
Top Bottom