OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

the whole reason i did 2 day air was to get em faster because i was pissed about my wait for the WTKs. i used regular shipping for the WTK's and it took almost a week to get shipping confirmation and a week and a half to actually get the shoe. People were getting shipping confirmation for the restocks before i even got my shoe.

That's crazy. But at least end of the day you got your order. I just spoke with a Chat Rep named Brittaney, she said that my order will ship Today and arrive on Thursday. I'll believe that when I get my shipping email :smh:

lol 3 bills for the STs is ridiculous. I got the WMs for that much. **** is getting crazy for the KD IVs lol.

When people heard "rare" they leaped out of their chairs and over to their local seller. Rarity and popularity of this pair has people , as with all releases, thinking they're going to get big bucks. I can't see me doing more than 220 or 230 ish..Sure I won't get them but I'm not filling some dudes pockets with triple profit.

copped the usa's for $130
nthat.gif

lol 3 bills for the STs is ridiculous. I got the WMs for that much. **** is getting crazy for the KD IVs lol.

Same. Hype's a helluva thing.

Regardless, I'm glad to have both. Still can't believe I have so many of these... I gotta take em all out for a family photo soon lol!

-

So FTL/Eastbay not getting USAs?

Same. Hype's a helluva thing.
Regardless, I'm glad to have both. Still can't believe I have so many of these... I gotta take em all out for a family photo soon lol!
-
So FTL/Eastbay not getting USAs?
I don't think anyone knows if they are getting them. I called Footlocker, House of Hoops, Champs, Walters everywhere and they all said they didn't know if they were getting them or not. Wish said they were definitely not getting them. This is in Atlanta. 

I'm almost positive HoH will be getting them...this limited tag tho... :smh::smh::smh::smh: I'm traveling that saturday morning, i guess i'm not getting a pair...

I understand the passion that most you guys have for sneakers and footwear but are you really getting upset with a business marketing their product so perfectly that someone can buy their item at full retail price and turn around and make nearly 3 times that on the open market. Do you know how AMAZING a job that is for a company to accomplish that. It is incredible! Thats something not even Apple could do with any of their iOS or Mac products. Funny thing is the people that complain most about the outrageous after market prices are the ones that are CREATING that price with the crack like addiction of having to have the shoe so badly. Ironic, no?

I understand the passion that most you guys have for sneakers and footwear but are you really getting upset with a business marketing their product so perfectly that someone can buy their item at full retail price and turn around and make nearly 3 times that on the open market. Do you know how AMAZING a job that is for a company to accomplish that. It is incredible! Thats something not even Apple could do with any of their iOS or Mac products. Funny thing is the people that complain most about the outrageous after market prices are the ones that are CREATING that price with the crack like addiction of having to have the shoe so badly. Ironic, no?

While I agree to you point to a certain extent. Nike is not benefitting from resellers charging 3x the retail price. They don't see returns on that sale only thing you could argue would be that individuals need to camp to guarantee their size if they don't want to pay reseller's prices therefore guaranteeing a sell out. Which in of itself is almost a given nowadays.

Nike Santa MonicaVerified ‏@NikeSantaMonica
We do not have confirmation we'll be receiving the 'USAB' KD IV. If we do receive this style, Twitter #RSVP will begin 7/26.

ughhh

Nike Santa MonicaVerified ‏@NikeSantaMonica
We do not have confirmation we'll be receiving the 'USAB' KD IV. If we do receive this style, Twitter #RSVP will begin 7/26.
ughhh
Saw that too, the dreaded twitter RSVP.

Hopefully I can get lucky again on nikestore 
pimp.gif

I'll be sitting by my phone all day thursday and probably still wont get an RSVP 

While I agree to you point to a certain extent. Nike is not benefitting from resellers charging 3x the retail price. They don't see returns on that sale only thing you could argue would be that individuals need to camp to guarantee their size if they don't want to pay reseller's prices therefore guaranteeing a sell out. Which in of itself is almost a given nowadays.

Nike is benefitting from resellers selling their items at ridiculous prices in this way. If you want the shoe now you have to go on release day and buy it first thing in the morning or go online and buy it within seconds if you want it retail. There is no waiting around for it to go on sale, or any price drops for that matter for a hot shoe. The demand skyrockets because people fear paying the resellers price. Therefore it guarantees Nike's product is liquid within a matter of seconds. They don't need to see any money from a reseller selling a shoe for 3x the price, the advertisement and demand that behavior creates is worth double any after market dollars generated. Think about it, whens the last time you saw a Lebron sig line commercial? I haven't seen one since the 4 I believe, never seen a Kobe or KD one either. They don't even have to advertise their product, resellers do it for them creating insane panic to get shoes at retail. Its a financial bliss! Its a nice business model if you ask me. People get mad there aren't thousands more shoes to go around but in turn are the same people that won't buy a different shoe because its too common or everybody can get it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom