OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

While I like the USAs if I strike out I won't feel bad, you can iD a shoe that I believe looks better.

Nike is benefitting from resellers selling their items at ridiculous prices in this way. If you want the shoe now you have to go on release day and buy it first thing in the morning or go online and buy it within seconds if you want it retail. There is no waiting around for it to go on sale, or any price drops for that matter for a hot shoe. The demand skyrockets because people fear paying the resellers price. Therefore it guarantees Nike's product is liquid within a matter of seconds. They don't need to see any money from a reseller selling a shoe for 3x the price, the advertisement and demand that behavior creates is worth double any after market dollars generated. Think about it, whens the last time you saw a Lebron sig line commercial? I haven't seen one since the 4 I believe, never seen a Kobe or KD one either. They don't even have to advertise their product, resellers do it for them creating insane panic to get shoes at retail. Its a financial bliss! Its a nice business model if you ask me. People get mad there aren't thousands more shoes to go around but in turn are the same people that won't buy a different shoe because its too common or everybody can get it :lol:

Exactly what my last sentence said. Haha. Then again when was the last time you saw a Lamborghini commercial?? I'm willing to bet NEVER. Because certain companies don't need to advertise at all. And I will agree that Nike's marketing is on point. It really is the best marketing company in the world.

One other thing I will allude to is Nike's ability to collect massive data and amounts of market research. Nike is starting to catch on and realize just how much consumers (we) are willing to pay for a pair of shoes. Eventually there's a point where they are going to want in on their unrealized profits that resellers are capitalizing on.

Last edited:
pissed the kd usa are limited....only usa shoe i liked.....if i miss out i'll just get the kobe usa shoes which i originally skipped cause i figured they would do one for the KD's

pissed the kd usa are limited....only usa shoe i liked.....if i miss out i'll just get the kobe usa shoes which i originally skipped cause i figured they would do one for the KD's

just make your own on I.D. bro it will probably come out better

just make your own on I.D. bro it will probably come out better

Lebron 9 usa ID instead of kd iv usa if they are going to be limited. not even worth the time and effort unless i can walk into house of hoops and just get them for retail and with a discount coupon.

kicks-crew had them for $130 plus $32 or $27 for shipping. They sold out within a day and I will almost guarante when they get the restock the price will have gone up.

I ordered over the weekend and got a tracking number on Monday. I've never had a bad experience with them but I know a lot of people on here have, mainly on Jordans.

mercer announced they r doing rsvp for the scoring titles, my last chance to cop at retail, quick question, how do u guys dim so fast, what button do u click and do u copy/paste ur name and size?

Nike is benefitting from resellers selling their items at ridiculous prices in this way. If you want the shoe now you have to go on release day and buy it first thing in the morning or go online and buy it within seconds if you want it retail. There is no waiting around for it to go on sale, or any price drops for that matter for a hot shoe. The demand skyrockets because people fear paying the resellers price. Therefore it guarantees Nike's product is liquid within a matter of seconds. They don't need to see any money from a reseller selling a shoe for 3x the price, the advertisement and demand that behavior creates is worth double any after market dollars generated. Think about it, whens the last time you saw a Lebron sig line commercial? I haven't seen one since the 4 I believe, never seen a Kobe or KD one either. They don't even have to advertise their product, resellers do it for them creating insane panic to get shoes at retail. Its a financial bliss! Its a nice business model if you ask me. People get mad there aren't thousands more shoes to go around but in turn are the same people that won't buy a different shoe because its too common or everybody can get it
laugh.gif
What you just said makes perfect sense...and by far the smartest thing I done ever read about Nike and resellers. I done came to the point where I can't even knock they hustle

I just finished speaking with my local HoH Footlocker. They will be carrying the KD IV "USA" colorway as a limited release. So definitely check with your local HoH's.

No shipping confirmation yet for my STs from ndc. This is getting ridiculous. Preparing for the cancellation email more than the confirmation one. Smh.

No shipping confirmation yet for my STs from ndc. This is getting ridiculous. Preparing for the cancellation email more than the confirmation one. Smh.

You'll probably get the dreaded "your order has been delayed" email first. Good luck my man, I've been harassing nike the past few days asking if there are any orders that didn't go through. The dudes just chuckle and say they all are going out and no plans for a restock. :smh:

Alp- lol that's all you I'm going for the 14. Hopefully one of us gets a pair. That store is beyond shady:smh:

Back
Top Bottom