OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

which store parks or north park? ?! damnnn i figured they would do the raffle tomorrow...
Parks...I called North Park, but I think they don't know they have em, cuz even the Parks employees were confused badly. One moment they said "Yeah, we having a raffle", 5 mins later they said, "We don't have em'"...lol, go figure, but they doin the raffle today bruh
Just got word Parks isnt getting them...

you guys bash the WTKDs now...but you all will try to cop when they release...just to resell....just like the WTK....ppl said they were ugly but yet its all gone....to craigslist and ebay

you guys bash the WTKDs now...but you all will try to cop when they release...just to resell....just like the WTK....ppl said they were ugly but yet its all gone....to craigslist and ebay
This makes no sense...You dont have to like a shoe in order to buy it to resell...Your buying it knowing you will be able to triple your money with little effort, because someone else really likes them.

BTW Im in NO WAY a reseller, I buy what I like, and I rock it, If I do pickup and sell it is for retail helping out people, Im way to lazy to go through the selling process even though it may be easy money :lol:

Last edited:
Any word on HOH Beverly center ? I'm going to call tomorrow to get some info but I hate that due to a group of people that are always there weeks/days ahead of the release and make it impossible for anyone else to get a pair.

Any word on HOH Beverly center ? I'm going to call tomorrow to get some info but I hate that due to a group of people that are always there weeks/days ahead of the release and make it impossible for anyone else to get a pair.

Raffle for KD and Lebron. Lining up at Beverly Center is a thing of the past.

Just got word Parks isnt getting them...
Bruh, they lying...lol. I just went up there and entered my name in the raffle...and I bet it was a female that told you that too. I told you they were confused as **** when I talked to them over the phone

Last edited:
lol i didnt expect u to, maybe they did a different date on purpose so not as many ppl would be apart of the raffle

lol i didnt expect u to, maybe they did a different date on purpose so not as many ppl would be apart of the raffle
lol...only thing I'm hoping for is that they don't have it open again tomorrow...I don't think many ppl knew about it being held today

yeah you have a good chance if thats the case, i might just skip the madness this weekend and save it for black friday, spent close to $900 on kicks alone :smh:

Raffle is takin place at my local House of Hoops..i'll go see if I can get a ticket tomorrow after work..hopefully I get lucky :rolleyes

I already know everyone's entire family tree is gna come out the woods for these raffle tickets. I'll have a 1 in 1000 chance in getting these smh

Of course only one HOH in all of Florida is getting the GMs. Luckily I didn't wait to see this garbage. They were so unsure at my HOHs I just bit the bullet and ordered on eBay. I'll have them this Saturday. I think these are gonna get up around 400-500 on Saturday.

Geez, all 3 here in Houston are getting em. Might go and see if I can double up to trade for some Yeezy's, Galaxy foams or some Paranormans...jk.

I will be trying to double up though to trade for other IV's I don't have. 

Back
Top Bottom