OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

For the so cal heads, I just called Lakewood and South Coast HOH's and according to the person that picked up the phone, they have not received their KD's yet. They said they didn't know if they would get them. The Lakewood mall is doing the raffle ticket pick up between 10-6. I forgot to ask what time they're doing the pick up window at SCP.

For the so cal heads, I just called Lakewood and South Coast HOH's and according to the person that picked up the phone, they have not received their KD's yet. They said they didn't know if they would get them. The Lakewood mall is doing the raffle ticket pick up between 10-6. I forgot to ask what time they're doing the pick up window at SCP.
I really think these employees don't know what they're doin...When I called mines, they said, "We not gettin the KD's only the LeBrons", but the manager heard him and corrected him and said "yeah we are, we are raffling those". Call back 3mins later...woman answers, "No, we don't have em'"...I had told her, "I just called and the man said y'all are". So, it's either the shoes are not in the stores yet or they just don't wanna have trouble when the RD come

Andi Mcclain-Doshier
Feel good story to tell..... My co-workers son got married recently and he is a HUGE Thunder fan. Charles and all of his groomsmen wore KD shoes with their tuxedos and took a picture of all of the wedding party with their KD's and tuxedos. They decided it would be fun to post a picture of this on Kevin Durants facebook page thinking that it would be neat just for him to see the picture. Within 2 hours of posting the picture, Kevin Durant messaged Charles and told him how great it was to see this picture and he wanted all of the groom and groomsmens shoe sizes and he was sending them all a new pair of KD shoes!!!!! He sent them all a pair of his Olympic inspired shoes that are not out on the market yet. What a truely wonderful thing to do for his fans!!!!!! Here is a picture of the shoes that Charles placed in a display case:smile:
561982_3875897100064_308613158_n.jpg

Last edited:
Got a chance to get a pair of weatherman kd's in a trade for my GMP pack..The kd's have been worn 2x and my pack is DS..Wat yu guys think of this trade?

Got a chance to get a pair of weatherman kd's in a trade for my GMP pack..The kd's have been worn 2x and my pack is DS..Wat yu guys think of this trade?
If the WM's are at least a 9-10/10 condition, then by all means do it. I know I sure would.

so do you all like the raffle over normal releases? I am currently undecided....I mean if Nike is really looking out for us and not wanting us (the consumer) to get injured than i openly applaud them, simply because the whole everybody run thing is rather dangerous if your smaller or stand in front of me I'm a decent sized guy haha
roll.gif

so do you all like the raffle over normal releases? I am currently undecided....I mean if Nike is really looking out for us and not wanting us (the consumer) to get injured than i openly applaud them, simply because the whole everybody run thing is rather dangerous if your smaller or stand in front of me I'm a decent sized guy haha :rofl:

RSVP > NDC > Raffles > standing in line 6-12 hours

Hopefully I win on this RSVP or ill just try my luck on ndc. Too sick to go out and get some raffle tickets

My local HOH is doing a raffle. I've never participated in one before and I really want these. Does anyone know if they just give out a certain number of tickets during the time frame or do they give out an endless amount until the cutoff time?

stayed up too late watching wire episodes after work and overslept to go to the mall to get a raffle ticket. :smh:

NDC or buss for me which I'm never good at.:smh:

Relatively new to the shoe game here... NDC release these at midnight or 8am EST?  Closest HOH to Pittsburgh is in Cleveland...

Valley Fair Footlocker in San Jose, CA is not doing any raffle. went on my break time from work and was told they are holding everything for the HOH opening. Wack s**t if you ask me lol

Back
Top Bottom