OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Couldnt add to cart from the get go.. It took me maybe 15 secs with the refresh click and add to cart and 11s were gone. I think im stickin to house of hoops....

So once the twitter link goes up, I add to my cart and try to check out but its giving me the error message and I end up losing them from my cart. So then I just keep refreshing the KD page until miraculously they come back into my cart! It feels good to have copped the last 4 since I've been successful on NDC for almost all the KD's.

your boy got through for that size 10, hopefully i can find the right guy to trade these for galaxies 
nthat.gif

im trying to checkout and keep getting "the zip code and state do not match. try again" the zip and state do match. IDK whats going on w/ this site

I got through! It kept removing my free shipping code at the last step of each order though. I'll have to call them to see if they'll apply it. Y'all think they'll let me?

Whatever..I'll just wait for the restock. I officially hate this new release system. Haven't copped a pair of kicks since it was implemented. The last pair's I was able to get offline were the N7's. 
mad.gif

They need to go back to the random release time. Even if I did look like a fool running to my computer everytime I got a twitter text. 

Couldn't add the KD's AT ALL. Went for the LeBron X's first, though. But seconds later, tried the KD's and no dice.

I'm trying to check out, but it keeps saying that my zip code and state don't match. I've tried 4 different credit cards. What is going on?

for those who kept refreshing the site, did you type in "kd iv" in the search bar and keep refreshing? or did yall keep refreshing twitter for the link?

Whoop, that sucked.  Had it in my cart right away but couldn't check out, kept getting "quantity exceeded" error.  Oh well.

I'm trying to check out, but it keeps saying that my zip code and state don't match. I've tried 4 different credit cards. What is going on?

same thing happened to me, just go back to the KD page, and click on your cart. That should redirect you to a different page to checkout and use Paypal.

Whatever..I'll just wait for the restock. I officially hate this new release system. Haven't copped a pair of kicks since it was implemented. The last pair's I was able to get offline were the N7's. 
mad.gif

They need to go back to the random release time. Even if I did look like a fool running to my computer everytime I got a twitter text. 
exactly my sentiments. Ever since this tweet nonsense Ive never been able to buy a pair online.

I had to redo the shipping info..just by inputing the Zip Code w/ just the 5 numbers. Try that and you should be good

Back
Top Bottom