OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

The KD IV ‘Metallic Gold’ has sold out on NikeStore

8:17 AM - 29 Sep 12

---------------------------------------------------------------

ORDER DATE/TIME

09/29/2012 08:45 AM

Don't give up fellas!!

WOW!!! Struck out on twitter link at 5 am for my size 11....Was able to add to cart at 5:40 am and checkout by 5:41 am. Used one of my 15% off codes so shoes came out to $80+tax and free shipping :smokin

Funny thing is right before I added them to my cart, I said to myself that I better have a prayer, and then it worked!!! :nerd:

Last edited:
my roommate just checked out and got a email and checked his account and it went through

this just happened literally 5 minutes we just kept hitting add to cart :wow:

Anyone else from PA have NDC charge tax on these?  Typically shoes in PA are not taxed, this is the first i have seen this.
Yup, they taxed me as well. Im in PA. I've never seen this before either. There's never tax on shoes in PA.

Got my size 10 BTW...them ninja clicking fingers 
laugh.gif

I wonder why the product page still doesn't show the standard "sold out" sign and still the grey box with no drop down menu....

Yup, they taxed me as well. Im in PA. I've never seen this before either. There's never tax on shoes in PA.

Got my size 10 BTW...them ninja clicking fingers 
laugh.gif
Congrats on getting your size, got mine as well in a 12.  I am going to chat with them and see what the deal is there.  I suspect it has something to do with the upgrade they are planning on Oct 1.

So are we saying here that the nike twitter account is lying when they stating sell outs? And we still should be trying?

Yeah, everyone knows Nike is either lying or their inventory system is off sometimes. Either that or people weren't successful in checking out and those pairs went back up for sale.

Last edited:
Remaining pairs are just in people's carts now. If they complete the checkout process, the pairs go back to the site.

So just keep your eyes peeled.

I know if my room mate can go through that late its still hope

That was such a mess, but I was luckily able to checkout within 2-minutes. Wanted to use PayPal and that didn't seem to work for me, but using my CC did. Not sure what was up with that...

Scooped up another. Not my size, but a 14 just popped up a little bit ago and that went through. I tried for that 10, but it seems to be stuck in limbo...

Set my alarm but i didn't even hear it. Not even mad about it. 8) I should do it more often, i'm better off than being disappointed with NDC everytime.

Scooped up another. Not my size, but a 14 just popped up a little bit ago and that went through. I tried for that 10, but it seems to be stuck in limbo...

i was trying to get that 10 as well

looks like ima have to find a pair over retail :rolleyes

Please dont tell me you got the 14... thats been locked in my cart and ive been trying to checkout for the past 3 hours..... you've got to be kidding me!!!!

Back
Top Bottom