OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Finally un-DS my KD IV USA.

I was kinda iffy about them until I wore them.Really feeling them but man these IV are narrow.I am glad I went up a whole size.

new pick up. probably will end up moving them tho. just a size and a half too big.
mean.gif
mean.gif
very mad.

What are these? ID?

Those are sweet.My size:wow:. Hate to advertise, but pm me if selling, no you want to move those:D.

Im really thinking serious about dropping $220 shipped for Rogue Green KD iv's. But i know its alot for such a cheap RRP :smh:

What size? I saw a pair in the Buy/sell thread for $150 DS

RifLA still has some sizes in a few KD Ivs .. prices aren't bad compared to other sites

http://rif.la/search_item.php?keyword=kd+4&category=

http://rif.la/search_item.php?keyword=kd+iv&category=

13.5, dude on ebay has rogues in that size for $220 shipped to australia

Shipped to Australia, I can see why he wants $220. Plus that size is kinda rare, isn't it?

Got these KD IV product test samples in the mail today and show some nice details that Nike switched up like the adaptive fit lacing system along with a few of the details on the sole. The entire shoe has this cool fiber like design/texture that you can see on the picture of the toe box and tongue. You can see pics on my instagram @TBishop8

Last edited:
and i just let a sz 7.5 eybl for the lady end at 180 ds 

shes not giving me no fun box tonight.

Here are some Galaxies for $300 on s0lecollector.com.  Not mine, but the pics are legit at least.  Can't vouch for the seller obviously.  Size 12.  eBay prices are almost double that so just thought I'd spread the word.

s0lecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/331475/nike-kd-4-iv-asg-sz121/

Replace the 0 in the URL with an o, guess the word is banned here.

Last edited:
Here are some Galaxies for $300 on s0lecollector.com.  Not mine, but the pics are legit at least.  Can't vouch for the seller obviously.  Size 12.  eBay prices are almost double that so just thought I'd spread the word.

I just did a deal with him for weathermans and pre heats. shoes will be here monday. i will be able to vouch or unvouch for him depending on what comes of it

Guys, can I have a price check for KD4 Weatherman, N7black, N7white and scoring title, for condition DS and 9/10 (size10 to 11)???

I want theses shoes so bad and I'm looking for them, but I want to buy them in good prices.

Thanks a lot.

Guys, can I have a price check for KD4 Weatherman, N7black, N7white and scoring title, for condition DS and 9/10 (size10 to 11)???

I want theses shoes so bad and I'm looking for them, but I want to buy them in good prices.

Thanks a lot.
Based on what I've seen on eBay prices over the last few months, Weatherman is $800-$1000, N7 $150-$200, Scoring Title $200-$300.  KD IV's keep going up as more people come along who got some V's but weren't around for the IV's.  I wear a size 12 but I imagine prices are similar for 10 or 11.  I don't know if now is a good time to buy them because they are so high, but you never know if the price will even increase further.  Tough decision.

Last edited:
Based on what I've seen on eBay prices over the last few months, Weatherman is $800-$1000, N7 $150-$200, Scoring Title $200-$300.  KD IV's keep going up as more people come along who got some V's but weren't around for the IV's.  I wear a size 12 but I imagine prices are similar for 10 or 11.  I don't know if now is a good time to buy them because they are so high, but you never know if the price will even increase further.  Tough decision.
Thanks a lot. If anyone else wants to give an opinion, be my guest :smile:

So here's my report. DON'T DEAL WITH HIM! Terrible communication. Shipped to wrong address. Shipped from undeliverable address. USPS confiscated package. Just a giant mess, and complicated and unpleasant for all involved. Now I might need to go and answer questions from the Postal Service, I have to try and get my money refunded. Seller did not reply to any attempts to communicate with him for four days. Was incredibly unreasonable and uncooperative when he finally did get back to me. It was a mistake on his end. And he is not willing to resolve it. STAY AWAY! Incredible hassle, and waste of my time and money.

So here's my report. DON'T DEAL WITH HIM! Terrible communication. Shipped to wrong address. Shipped from undeliverable address. USPS confiscated package. Just a giant mess, and complicated and unpleasant for all involved. Now I might need to go and answer questions from the Postal Service, I have to try and get my money refunded. Seller did not reply to any attempts to communicate with him for four days. Was incredibly unreasonable and uncooperative when he finally did get back to me. It was a mistake on his end. And he is not willing to resolve it. STAY AWAY! Incredible hassle, and waste of my time and money.

Hmm idk about that..seems like a deliberate scam to me. He probably sent it somewhere in your city right? Somebody tried to scam me like this once buy luckily the dollar amount was over $250, which paypal requires signature confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom