OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

If I'm a true size 9.5. Will a 9 be too small in these?
Depends on how your foot is.

KD IVs are narrow and run small, I personally wouldn't go down half a size. Unless your foot is narrow and you feel like you can get away with it go for it.

Im really like a true 13.5 but all my KD IVs are sz 13 and they fit fine. Sometimes I take out my insoles and it gives me a lot more breathing room.

Depends on how your foot is.
KD IVs are narrow and run small, I personally wouldn't go down half a size. Unless your foot is narrow and you feel like you can get away with it go for it.

Im really like a true 13.5 but all my KD IVs are sz 13 and they fit fine. Sometimes I take out my insoles and it gives me a lot more breathing room.

Ok Thanks for the info.

Just a mock up by some peeps at a sneaker blog (nicekicks I think?) of what jay-z inspired KDs would look like since KD signed with Jay-Z. No actual release or anything.

Just a mock up by some peeps at a sneaker blog (nicekicks I think?) of what jay-z inspired KDs would look like since KD signed with Jay-Z. No actual release or anything.
?? Ummm how about just a photoshopped pic of the yotd in gold....
:smh:

Still looking for USA's and Gold Medals...

Well I finally bit the bullet and picked up a pair of Galaxy AS. Kinda pissed at myself for passing up a pair last summer on CList for $220. Big mistake since the price skyrocketed.

Anyways I can't find em for less than $400 DS and as much as I HATE used kicks, picked up a worn pair since I didn't wanna spend $400+.

Always been my favorite KD's and actually my only KD's

Last edited:
Well I finally bit the bullet and picked up a pair of Galaxy AS. Kinda pissed at myself for passing up a pair last summer on CList for $220. Big mistake since the price skyrocketed.

Anyways I can't find em for less than $400 DS and as much as I HATE used kicks, picked up a worn pair since I didn't wanna spend $400+.

Always been my favorite KD's and actually my only KD's
Clean pick up dude!

Anyone know where I can get a pair of black outs? I'm looking to do a custom. Try to get someone to do a "Paranorman kd IV " for me.

Edit: size 10.5 or 11 please.

Last edited:
I ordered a pair of VI iD's as a Galaxy replica so I wouldn't be tempted to wear my Galaxy IV's so often! It's hard to show some self restraint and not wear them every day.

I'm super contemplating a trade offer on a pair of vnds kd 4 galaxy's for my hazelnut lebrons. I'm probably never gonna wear the hazelnuts and the galaxy's are my top 2 kd4 colorway. like just blaze, I'm not the biggest fan of used shoes. I'm probably gonna go through with it, just don't know why I'm feeling hesitant tho. The pair is legit, sliightly more used than just blaze's pair with a bit of ankle crease. It will most likely be the only way I'd get the galaxy's since I'd never pay resale for them. Hope I don't regret it later

I'm super contemplating a trade offer on a pair of vnds kd 4 galaxy's for my hazelnut lebrons. I'm probably never gonna wear the hazelnuts and the galaxy's are my top 2 kd4 colorway. like just blaze, I'm not the biggest fan of used shoes. I'm probably gonna go through with it, just don't know why I'm feeling hesitant tho. The pair is legit, sliightly more used than just blaze's pair with a bit of ankle crease. It will most likely be the only way I'd get the galaxy's since I'd never pay resale for them. Hope I don't regret it later

Lemme guess, It's with some girl from San Jo, no box, and from Bay Area Sneaker Heads on FB? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom