OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

anybody got a problem with these cutting the back of your foot, achilles area or whatever?

I don't usually wear lowtops, or ankle socks but kobes have never done that for me, jordans neither.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by debs 168

so there are probably ppl out there that are still on the fence.

get off the fence:

(pics from dsun1226 on that other site)
That 3M...
eek.gif
I will be $95 poorer on 2/25.
What are these?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

anybody got a problem with these cutting the back of your foot, achilles area or whatever?

I don't usually wear lowtops, or ankle socks but kobes have never done that for me, jordans neither.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by debs 168

so there are probably ppl out there that are still on the fence.

get off the fence:

(pics from dsun1226 on that other site)
That 3M...
eek.gif
I will be $95 poorer on 2/25.
What are these?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

called eastbay and the dude let me buy them yesterday even though im not a gold member. called back on my girlfriends phone and the rep wouldnt sell it to me because i wasnt a goldmember. called back, got a different sales person on the line and she let us buy them. on to the BHMs

called eastbay and the dude let me buy them yesterday even though im not a gold member. called back on my girlfriends phone and the rep wouldnt sell it to me because i wasnt a goldmember. called back, got a different sales person on the line and she let us buy them. on to the BHMs

Eastbay is clutch.... they called me to verify my order of the YOTD from last night and said they would ship Monday!! A+ Service, they have my business now and will upgrade to Platinum membership when my Gold runs out!

Eastbay is clutch.... they called me to verify my order of the YOTD from last night and said they would ship Monday!! A+ Service, they have my business now and will upgrade to Platinum membership when my Gold runs out!

Man the KD IV's have all the nice colorways this year! They have all the GRs and very colorful and creative limited releases.

Man the KD IV's have all the nice colorways this year! They have all the GRs and very colorful and creative limited releases.

A-K has all BHM on their site for those that are impatient, optimistic, or has a lot of cash to spend lol

A-K has all BHM on their site for those that are impatient, optimistic, or has a lot of cash to spend lol

I really want to get my hands on the ASG. Sure hope I don't have to jump through as many hoops as some of these other releases. smh

I really want to get my hands on the ASG. Sure hope I don't have to jump through as many hoops as some of these other releases. smh

Back
Top Bottom