OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

thapointguy wrote:

A-K has all BHM on their site for those that are impatient, optimistic, or has a lot of cash to spend lol

SOLD OUT
You sure? Doesn't say sold out anywhere.
My bad I thought you said ASG... Your right all sizes available in the BHM. Sorry I got those ASG's on the brain!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

thapointguy wrote:

A-K has all BHM on their site for those that are impatient, optimistic, or has a lot of cash to spend lol

SOLD OUT
You sure? Doesn't say sold out anywhere.
My bad I thought you said ASG... Your right all sizes available in the BHM. Sorry I got those ASG's on the brain!

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by Joulze

What's that logo on the tongue? Is it a Phoenix or is a horse with wings? Anybody know because I'm confused.

Horse with wings = pegasus. Looks like someone was right about the straps being 3m. The ASG look awesome!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Originally Posted by Joulze

What's that logo on the tongue? Is it a Phoenix or is a horse with wings? Anybody know because I'm confused.

Horse with wings = pegasus. Looks like someone was right about the straps being 3m. The ASG look awesome!

Thanks!

Eastbay is clutch.... they called me to verify my order of the YOTD from last night and said they would ship Monday!! A+ Service, they have my business now and will upgrade to Platinum membership when my Gold runs out!

If staying on as a member means we get first crack on releases like this then I'm all for it.  Avoiding the site on the night of a release is a big plus.

Crazy that on the day I finally copped my first pair of LeBron IX's that Eastbay came through with these.  Can't wait for these to arrive.

Eastbay is clutch.... they called me to verify my order of the YOTD from last night and said they would ship Monday!! A+ Service, they have my business now and will upgrade to Platinum membership when my Gold runs out!

If staying on as a member means we get first crack on releases like this then I'm all for it.  Avoiding the site on the night of a release is a big plus.

Crazy that on the day I finally copped my first pair of LeBron IX's that Eastbay came through with these.  Can't wait for these to arrive.

My pair should be arriving soon
pimp.gif

Upon further review regarding the ASG cws...

KD (by far) > Bron > Kobe

It's been pretty much like this so far in the year/season
pimp.gif
. However, I don't think I'll pull the trigger though because I'd rather spend my funds on an iD or two.
ohwell.gif

Upon further review regarding the ASG cws...

KD (by far) > Bron > Kobe

It's been pretty much like this so far in the year/season
pimp.gif
. However, I don't think I'll pull the trigger though because I'd rather spend my funds on an iD or two.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom