OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Los nice pickups. Kds are killer and good looks on the info bout the shirts..

and Jeff, naw bro i haven't worn em yet, waiting for that perfect day 
wink.gif
Dean, how many have u even wore??? lol
im kinda disappointed on the olive pair i was probably looking forward to that pair then most NTers

the upper shouldve been a little more army greenish IMO and they wouldve been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i'll wait for pics it might be bad lighting

But the reflective camo material on the tongue is
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

none lol, NYC weather has just been getting better.. within the next month or 2. hopefully. will def take a pic with a fit soon.

ima try n be on your lever, still remember that pic with the all stars they look good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Los nice pickups. Kds are killer and good looks on the info bout the shirts..

and Jeff, naw bro i haven't worn em yet, waiting for that perfect day 
wink.gif
Dean, how many have u even wore??? lol
im kinda disappointed on the olive pair i was probably looking forward to that pair then most NTers

the upper shouldve been a little more army greenish IMO and they wouldve been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i'll wait for pics it might be bad lighting

But the reflective camo material on the tongue is

none lol, NYC weather has just been getting better.. within the next month or 2. hopefully. will def take a pic with a fit soon.

ima try n be on your lever, still remember that pic with the all stars they look good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

maaaaan chicago is on the same +%% weather wise, i actually ended up with some longhorns haha
the only i have rocked are my YOTD i need a T for that pair and a nice 70-80 degree weather

maaaaan chicago is on the same +%% weather wise, i actually ended up with some longhorns haha
the only i have rocked are my YOTD i need a T for that pair and a nice 70-80 degree weather

I don't think they will have specific dates, they will probably be like the Team Orange and just appear on different sites. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw the white/yellow/blue pair a week or two from now on FT/NDC/FL since they are overseas and dropped at select retailers in the US already.

I don't think they will have specific dates, they will probably be like the Team Orange and just appear on different sites. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw the white/yellow/blue pair a week or two from now on FT/NDC/FL since they are overseas and dropped at select retailers in the US already.

does anybody know how these feel?or can someone direct me to a performance review of this?i searched on the search bar and its not getting me anywhere

does anybody know how these feel?or can someone direct me to a performance review of this?i searched on the search bar and its not getting me anywhere

I was at the EYBL in Minneapolis today checking out some games.  Talked to some dudes from Texas Pro and All Ohio and they said every single player in the tournament got a pair sent to them.  They were all looking real nice on feet.  IMO the best colorway was the blue pair and the orange pair.  The black pair was too plain and I wasnt really feeling the red pair. Wish I could have bought a pair there but it was good hoops nonetheless.

I was at the EYBL in Minneapolis today checking out some games.  Talked to some dudes from Texas Pro and All Ohio and they said every single player in the tournament got a pair sent to them.  They were all looking real nice on feet.  IMO the best colorway was the blue pair and the orange pair.  The black pair was too plain and I wasnt really feeling the red pair. Wish I could have bought a pair there but it was good hoops nonetheless.

Almost forgot to mention, my buddy was on Nike Find at the Nike Store at Mall of America and found BHM KD IV at the Nike Factory in Portland.  He ordered me pair size 12 and a 9 for his buddy and I got the confirmation email.  Couldnt believe it, finally waiting for something has paid off for me. Thought I'd let you guys know if anyone is looking for the BHM still

Almost forgot to mention, my buddy was on Nike Find at the Nike Store at Mall of America and found BHM KD IV at the Nike Factory in Portland.  He ordered me pair size 12 and a 9 for his buddy and I got the confirmation email.  Couldnt believe it, finally waiting for something has paid off for me. Thought I'd let you guys know if anyone is looking for the BHM still

i hear you man..
and guys don't know if yall know kd is only .1 behind kobe in the scoring title race...

C'mon KD.. 

27.8 = durant

27.9 = kobe 

i hear you man..
and guys don't know if yall know kd is only .1 behind kobe in the scoring title race...

C'mon KD.. 

27.8 = durant

27.9 = kobe 

^ hahah, told my boy last week KD would pass Kobe fer the ST.  Hopefully, that happens cause a KD4 ST would be clean, and I cant stand Kobe or his shoes.

^ hahah, told my boy last week KD would pass Kobe fer the ST.  Hopefully, that happens cause a KD4 ST would be clean, and I cant stand Kobe or his shoes.

any official release date for ZOOM KD IV EYBL?? i heard they will not release to the public , is that true?

any official release date for ZOOM KD IV EYBL?? i heard they will not release to the public , is that true?

OKC vs. LAL tomorrow, let's hope KD gets the scoring title! After tomorrow's game, OKC has 2 more games left, while Lakers only have 1. There's a chance KD gonna get that title!

OKC vs. LAL tomorrow, let's hope KD gets the scoring title! After tomorrow's game, OKC has 2 more games left, while Lakers only have 1. There's a chance KD gonna get that title!

Back
Top Bottom