OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Those Olive joints are not doing it for me. Olive is too light and they are just kinda plain. I save my money for themed kd iv's and more nike roshe.

Those Olive joints are not doing it for me. Olive is too light and they are just kinda plain. I save my money for themed kd iv's and more nike roshe.

Originally Posted by tonenava

KD will get it. For sure!

I don't know. Not to start an argument, but KD is A LOT less self absorbed and stats oriented than Kobe. Most of the time he is close to a milestone, he doesn't even know it, and nobody on the team tells him or he just doesn't care enough to alter his game for it (like just last fame in Sacramento he was 2 assists shy of a triple double for the last quarter and a half). I guarantee you Kobe already knows

Also add the Westbrook effect, and it'll be close. But we close the season out with Denver and he routinely MURDERS them (gave them 51 earlier in the yr, I was at that game btw)

Originally Posted by FOREVERMJ23

Almost forgot to mention, my buddy was on Nike Find at the Nike Store at Mall of America and found BHM KD IV at the Nike Factory in Portland.  He ordered me pair size 12 and a 9 for his buddy and I got the confirmation email.  Couldnt believe it, finally waiting for something has paid off for me. Thought I'd let you guys know if anyone is looking for the BHM still

Can you get me a pair size 10.5 please

Originally Posted by tonenava

KD will get it. For sure!

I don't know. Not to start an argument, but KD is A LOT less self absorbed and stats oriented than Kobe. Most of the time he is close to a milestone, he doesn't even know it, and nobody on the team tells him or he just doesn't care enough to alter his game for it (like just last fame in Sacramento he was 2 assists shy of a triple double for the last quarter and a half). I guarantee you Kobe already knows

Also add the Westbrook effect, and it'll be close. But we close the season out with Denver and he routinely MURDERS them (gave them 51 earlier in the yr, I was at that game btw)

Almost forgot to mention, my buddy was on Nike Find at the Nike Store at Mall of America and found BHM KD IV at the Nike Factory in Portland.  He ordered me pair size 12 and a 9 for his buddy and I got the confirmation email.  Couldnt believe it, finally waiting for something has paid off for me. Thought I'd let you guys know if anyone is looking for the BHM still

Can you get me a pair size 10.5 please

Called Nike Factory in Portland and Niketown Portland and they said they never had them?

Called Nike Factory in Portland and Niketown Portland and they said they never had them?

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

same... i got real excited for a minute 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

same... i got real excited for a minute 
laugh.gif

wow, i just checked the scoring stats....Kobe at 27.9 and KD at 27.8 ! LBJ not far behind at 27.1  (posted on last page nvm...but still....I'd love to see a KD IV ST....and actually have a shot at grabbing a pair this time around
laugh.gif

about the Olive pair...i'm thinkin they used flash, which explains the lighter color

wow, i just checked the scoring stats....Kobe at 27.9 and KD at 27.8 ! LBJ not far behind at 27.1  (posted on last page nvm...but still....I'd love to see a KD IV ST....and actually have a shot at grabbing a pair this time around
laugh.gif

about the Olive pair...i'm thinkin they used flash, which explains the lighter color

I don't know if they would know over the phone or not.  My buddy did it on the computers at the Nike Store and you need an employee to log you on to check the stock. I got confirmation email so I hope they didnt screw something up. I'm going back tomorrow if anyone wants me to check stock for them
160369a96834f0d740f048d743ba869c5266dcab_r.png

I don't know if they would know over the phone or not.  My buddy did it on the computers at the Nike Store and you need an employee to log you on to check the stock. I got confirmation email so I hope they didnt screw something up. I'm going back tomorrow if anyone wants me to check stock for them
160369a96834f0d740f048d743ba869c5266dcab_r.png

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

man i still need to find a sz 11 NERF
          there was 1 on ebay not too long ago for 1900. smh its a nice pair but not at that price.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

man i still need to find a sz 11 NERF
          there was 1 on ebay not too long ago for 1900. smh its a nice pair but not at that price.

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

@ K I N G x B - WSS on 120th and Hawthorne Blvd had a decent size run of the Del Sols for $84.99......

Thanks bro but they usually dont carry 13's, will check wss in santa ana

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

@ K I N G x B - WSS on 120th and Hawthorne Blvd had a decent size run of the Del Sols for $84.99......

Thanks bro but they usually dont carry 13's, will check wss in santa ana

Back
Top Bottom