OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Gotta get a brighter shade of orange laces, but you get the idea

Orange laces look pretty good. Would look amazing if they were the exact color as the swoosh.

Nike NYC @NikeNYC
RSVP begins Wednesday (5.23) for the Black and the White Nike N7 Zoom KD IV ($95) launching Friday (5.25).

I have two questions. I've been extremely successful with the RSVP launches but they have always been on Thursdays with releases on Saturday mornings. Does anyone know when the release period will be for Friday? I also wonder if you will be allowed to cop both if you are quick enough to RSVP two times? Does anyone know or could ask an employee at NTNYC? I think there was one dude (spectacual something?) who works at NT? Just wondering cuz I'm supposed to go to the shore thursday night but I can delay until friday if the pick up window is still early AM and not like after work....

Thanks for any help fam..

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ funny how you're annoyed by people doing the same thing over and over...

Yea, because a post is the same thing as a big #!+ picture showing up every other reply in this thread for the last 2 pages.F/O.

Anyone know how limited the release for the N7 are going to be? Just asking because I dont want to be standing in line for 8 hours, unless necessary

Anybody know where to get the Rogues in the DMV area? I don't even remember seeing a release date but it seems as though all the DTLRs in the area already got them and sold out. I'm crushed that I slept and missed on these somehow.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Nike if you guys are reading this, can yall really take away that RSVP thing?

just don't like the idea of being on twitter 24/7.i just hate this new idea.

text alerts bruh.

every second after they tweet the rsvp is a second too long. if you're not on your toes on twitter waiting for the rsvp to go live, and instead wait for the text alert, I think chances are even slimmer for you to rsvp in time.

I've had good luck with text alerts, but you're right, every release is becoming more of a hassle.

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Nike NYC @NikeNYC
RSVP begins Wednesday (5.23) for the Black and the White Nike N7 Zoom KD IV ($95) launching Friday (5.25).

I have two questions. I've been extremely successful with the RSVP launches but they have always been on Thursdays with releases on Saturday mornings. Does anyone know when the release period will be for Friday? I also wonder if you will be allowed to cop both if you are quick enough to RSVP two times? Does anyone know or could ask an employee at NTNYC? I think there was one dude (spectacual something?) who works at NT? Just wondering cuz I'm supposed to go to the shore thursday night but I can delay until friday if the pick up window is still early AM and not like after work....

Thanks for any help fam..

You can get one of each so a successful RSVP for each will guarantee your pair. The store opens at 10 so the handouts are around 8 usually to not block traffic during business hours

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

What is a good price cap on aunt pearl? Want a pair but guy is at 220

This plus I rarely use Twitter. To d m do I have to be on my home screen where it says direct messages and use that link to do so or can I send a d m from ny's Twitter page itself?

It's cuz they are my pics and after all these years he STILL gets butt hurt by my presence 
roll.gif

5046091402_029de93f24.jpg

It's cuz they are my pics and after all these years he STILL gets butt hurt by my presence 
roll.gif

Don't worry sunshine, it wasn't just your ugly lace job...it was also the picture of those ugly id's posted.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

roll.gif

Don't worry sunshine, it wasn't just your ugly lace job...it was also the picture of those ugly id's posted.
ugly id's lol.. that's why at house of hoops they all asked about them, and in any shoe store i have worn them to. !*+! off.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Can we stop quoting pictures 100 damn times?
oh the irony... 

BrianOC41 wrote:
ugly id's lol.. that's why at house of hoops they all asked about them, and in any shoe store i have worn them to. !*+! off.
tired.gif

he's just mad he can't get them on swoosh.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

All I ask for is solid info on the Rogues

-- I'm hoping after the N7 releases we will know more. Im almost tempted to pull the trigger for $220.00; but I cant do it.

Back
Top Bottom