OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by BrianOC41

I have been hearing May 26 RD for the Rogues...

I dont believe rogues have a concrete release date.

They've begun to show up on the west coast already.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Can we stop quoting pictures 100 damn times?
oh the irony... 

BrianOC41 wrote:
ugly id's lol.. that's why at house of hoops they all asked about them, and in any shoe store i have worn them to. !*+! off.
tired.gif

he's just mad he can't get them on swoosh.
LMFAO! Yeah as if a swoosh account (keep in mind it's not even his) is a big thing, homey we been on swoosh for years lmfao and it isn't our aunts sisters cousin or whoevers he uses

Rogues aren't anything special to me either. Color blocking is ok. They have been growing on me lately and will cop them below retail with a discount or when they are on sale just to add to the collection. Orange laces do make them better.

My Tours came in today and I'm digging the synthetic pebble leather upper. Something different from the hyperfuse material of the other cw's.
Debating on breaking these out today for my birthday or un-DS my YOTD. Hmmm decisions, decisions...

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Nike NYC @NikeNYC
RSVP begins Wednesday (5.23) for the Black and the White Nike N7 Zoom KD IV ($95) launching Friday (5.25).

I have two questions. I've been extremely successful with the RSVP launches but they have always been on Thursdays with releases on Saturday mornings. Does anyone know when the release period will be for Friday? I also wonder if you will be allowed to cop both if you are quick enough to RSVP two times? Does anyone know or could ask an employee at NTNYC? I think there was one dude (spectacual something?) who works at NT? Just wondering cuz I'm supposed to go to the shore thursday night but I can delay until friday if the pick up window is still early AM and not like after work....

Thanks for any help fam..

You can get one of each so a successful RSVP for each will guarantee your pair. The store opens at 10 so the handouts are around 8 usually to not block traffic during business hours
Thank you for that info, but NTNYC has done a few different times on Sat mornings. I've been successful on all of the RSVP releases so far and they have ranged from 8 to 10AM start times on release day. But since this is a weekday (friday) do you think they might wait until after 5pm or something like that? I'd love it if they kept it early in the AM as I only live a few blocks away and want to get out of the city early 
nerd.gif

How do the KD fit. I going to try and get the N7 this Friday this will be my first pair. I normally wear a size 10 but I have a wide foot. What size do y'all think I should get? Thanks for any help.

Originally Posted by Ndnvdub

How do the KD fit. I going to try and get the N7 this Friday this will be my first pair. I normally wear a size 10 but I have a wide foot. What size do y'all think I should get? Thanks for any help.

Go up at least half a size for wider feet.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by Ndnvdub

Go up at least half a size for wider feet.
Yep.  1/2 size at least- if they are very wide, it wouldn't be unrealistic to grab an 11 in your case.  They will be a little long, but realistically more comfortable from a width standpoint.

Ok thanks guys. I just got the cool grey lebron in a 10.5 and I had to send them back to get a 11 because they were to tight. I might just go with a 11 to be safe. Thanks again.

I expect a slow and steady supply of Rogues to make there way to stores all over the place. I'm not sweating their release.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

^ funny how you're annoyed by people doing the same thing over and over...

Yea, because a post is the same thing as a big #!+ picture showing up every other reply in this thread for the last 2 pages.F/O.
I think what he wanted to do is set you up for always telling us about your Swoosh prices.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Nike NYC @NikeNYC
RSVP begins Wednesday (5.23) for the Black and the White Nike N7 Zoom KD IV ($95) launching Friday (5.25).

I have two questions. I've been extremely successful with the RSVP launches but they have always been on Thursdays with releases on Saturday mornings. Does anyone know when the release period will be for Friday? I also wonder if you will be allowed to cop both if you are quick enough to RSVP two times? Does anyone know or could ask an employee at NTNYC? I think there was one dude (spectacual something?) who works at NT? Just wondering cuz I'm supposed to go to the shore thursday night but I can delay until friday if the pick up window is still early AM and not like after work....

Thanks for any help fam..

You can get one of each so a successful RSVP for each will guarantee your pair. The store opens at 10 so the handouts are around 8 usually to not block traffic during business hours
Thank you for that info, but NTNYC has done a few different times on Sat mornings. I've been successful on all of the RSVP releases so far and they have ranged from 8 to 10AM start times on release day. But since this is a weekday (friday) do you think they might wait until after 5pm or something like that? I'd love it if they kept it early in the AM as I only live a few blocks away and want to get out of the city early 
nerd.gif

All of their releases are am.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Might have just secured myself both N7. Hopefully all goes well

Same here. I'm a first time NTNY RSVP champion for the Cavs! I hope I can secure both of these even faster since I stumbled making an error for the Cavs but I still won!
pimp.gif

See guys it's not rigged! If I can do it then you can too! Good luck.

#2Time overall RSVP champion WORLDWIDE!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

hahaa! Miller played 4 possessions with only one shoe! How the hell did he lose that shoe with that strap and laced to the top?!

The Entourages are amazing after further review.  Forget APs and N7s.  I will gladly double on these and be just fine without all the hassle.  In fact, in recent months, Entourages and "creamsicle" GRs are two of the best CWs released for this shoe- and I will say right now, with the strap, these are instant classics- will be talked about 10-15 years down the road as a game changer for the KD line.

laces from Lemon Drop 3s.

Back
Top Bottom