OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by sniper

Scoring Titles...
STs.jpg

Can't wait to get a pair of the ST's maybe double up and stock a pair. Would go great with GS Warriors gear. I'd wear em versus the OKC games next season.

I want to see how the bottoms look like. It looks like a clear outsole with the top's print underneath it like the BHM's had.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

I want to seen how the bottoms look like. It looks like a clear outsole with the top's print underneath it like the BHM's had.
BHMs, WMs and now it looks like STs all have that blueish translucent outsole.

Originally Posted by sniper

^Sole Collector. Reminiscent of the Kobe V "5 Rings"...

I was about to say lol. Has the KB IV feel too. Weatherman/Nerf status #fuggetaboutit Gonna have trouble copping I'm sure.

cool design, but the yellow upper looks horrible, i know all of you will be jumping through hoops to get them though.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

I want to see how the bottoms look like. It looks like a clear outsole with the top's print underneath it like the BHM's had.

This

They look pretty nice, but I doubt I'd buy them

do you guys think there's gonna be just the one ST CW or do you think there is gonna be a home and away like with the iii's?

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by DD79

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

How many times can we Order the same item? Will they fulfill subsequent orders for the same shoe if they had them in stock? All I know is I can only check out one of each cw.
Good question you raised here Bro ArmorRig. Nike customer service confirms to me that the moment you get order confirmation of a first order, any subsequent orders of the same will automatically cancel the previous one. Now, if you allow your first order be delivered to you before getting the same sneaker, I have no answer to that but you run the risk of losing everything out for being a limited release. I am not sure if their system automatically disallow you to check out same item since it tracks down your purchase history showing your previous order. But it's all worth it taking the risk at that point since you have already secured a pair. Who dares wins!

Got it. I didn't place another order because I thought there's no point of doing another one if my previous orders are in progress, as I know if the new order would be placed, and they were going to end up cancelling orders after the initial launch, then all my orders would get cancelled anyway, which I'm hoping is not the case.
ohwell.gif

But another question somewhat related to this. The shipping address I used is my sister's because someone is always present to accept packages, and my brother-in-law would place an order for himself and both his shipping and billing are my sister's, then that would be considered as someone else right? All we have in common is the shipping address. Just wanted to make sure as I don't want us to cancel out our orders if he is able to make an order now.  
Yeah, you're fine. It's 'one pair per customer' limit, NOT 'one per household'.

Scoring Titles are decent, definitely nice for the collection. Might try to cop for the collection, won't be too mad if I can't.
And I agree, they are very similar to the Kobe V 5 Rings. I was hoping for a OKC type colorway.

Scoring Titles look bad IMO... You could done better Nike instead of just redoing the Kobe Vs on a different shoe

STs are alright. Was expecting something a bit different. Waiting for more pics/release date before I decide.

Back
Top Bottom