OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by sniper

Scoring Titles...
STs.jpg

I don't think Nike wanted to put in any effort to make Kd 's scoring title or Lebron's MVP look nice 
Straight garbage 

what's up with all those bricks? are they playing tetris?

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Originally Posted by top contender

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Got the only pair of KDs I really wanted. Others were nice but I definitely like these the most.
DAMN they are nice with the orange laces!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
 I'm in love! Where did you get those orange laces @ tho? I'm DEF copping these whenever they hit FTL/FA/Champs...I missed the run on sneakerhead.com @ box price 
mad.gif

UNFTDs and I'll try to trade for YoTDs or ASGs and I'm done with IVs....bring on the Vs!!
pimp.gif
possibly the best lace swap i've EVER seen. exactly what was missing from them...

Originally Posted by ppeter

which n7 do you think is better, black or white? my friend is giving me a choice of one for my bday....

That's pretty sweet. Both are dope but I prefer the black ones.

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Originally Posted by ppeter

which n7 do you think is better, black or white? my friend is giving me a choice of one for my bday....

That's pretty sweet. Both are dope but I prefer the black ones.
Decent number of people originally wanted black... UNTIL they saw the whites.. (shrugs)

N7 black and white are my 1st pairs on KD's and I think the Black N7's are the best ones out.. close 2nd are the Nerf's

Called nike....rep says my order is pretty much guranteed annd was in the warehouse being sorted for delivery on Tuesday...but yet,I placed other orders on various restocks....in the clear? Or they're messing with me and gonna hit me with cancellation emails come Tuesday morning?
laugh.gif

Scoring titles are trash...imo of course

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

N7 black and white are my 1st pairs on KD's and I think the Black N7's are the best ones out.. close 2nd are the Nerf's

i really like the all-stars probably over all others

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Naw can't agree with you on that one.  I have the All Stars and that is the second best color way to the Nerfs.  I have the N7 and they are alright. 

Do we have any clarity on exactly what is going on yet? I ordered a 10 in the whites, but really need a 10.5 or 11. I was able to get a 10.5 in my cart a few times, but didn't want to pull the trigger risking that both orders would get cancelled.

was able to cop a sz 9 of wht through oklahoma through phone order just now....every other place i called they been sold out of that colorway....

Is there a reason why the ST pair is yellow? I don't know why I was expecting an OKC color way.

Just canceled an order for a white N7, size 11.5.

Wanted the black colorway more, & it's a .5 size larger than I'd like....hope all your orders go through.

-Pete

Back
Top Bottom