OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

ST ARE CRAZY DOPE!!!!  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I miss the days when individual colorways had their own threads. I can't find any info on the Rogues. Can anyone confirm that they actually are releasing in stores and online again? According to some folks on sole collector, they already dropped at some Shiekh's, NTLA, other retailers; then there were some online releases. I just want to know if I should wait this out or pay reseller prices right now. Thanks.

Just locked up a 9.5 in white & black for my cousin...
OKC outlet is now taking phone orders...

(405)495-5935

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Just canceled an order for a white N7, size 11.5.

Wanted the black colorway more, & it's a .5 size larger than I'd like....hope all your orders go through.

-Pete

I think the black pair is nicer but people are beasting for the whites, probably bcuz KD wore them in a game. Doesn't matter to me, got 2 pairs of blacks and they are sleek and sharp. Like how the stars shine off of the black.

Everybody that got a pair or one of each this weekend should be good because someone did a chat with a rep and said that ppl are cancelling the orders. So it's not their system making a mistake of putting up sizes. Of course we shall find out the truth Tuesday.

I'm sure the mixed feeling of the ST will change once the "limited" tag gets slapped on. LOL. I agree ST should be team colors, but the colors bring out the graphics a lot more than if it were OKC colors imo. I guess we won't be seeing KD wear the ST on court. Did he wear the previous STs on court?

Has anyone seen people wearing weathermans or nerfs
nerd.gif

I can count on one hand the amount of people I've seen wear any kd iv colorway... I feel like people just buy em to re-sell

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Originally Posted by sniper

Just locked up a 9.5 in white & black for my cousin...
OKC outlet is now taking phone orders...

(405)495-5935
so you took my 9.5 lol
Sorry, bro. If they had a 10, I would have taken those for myself as every KD past the ASGs now fits me TTS. My local outlet didn't have any left in that size and the one I got from San Marcos was a 10.5...
Also. After talking to the manager from the OKC outlet, he said that these are definitely not a GR. He wouldn't explain in numbers how much were made, but he explained it's just that the supply that would've went to places like HOH/boutiques/etc. were all allocated to Nike retail stores as they have always had exclusivity with the N7 collection...

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Wanted the black colorway more, & it's a .5 size larger than I'd like....hope all your orders go through.

-Pete

I think the black pair is nicer but people are beasting for the whites, probably bcuz KD wore them in a game. Doesn't matter to me, got 2 pairs of blacks and they are sleek and sharp. Like how the stars shine off of the black.

That's what I like about the Black pair, the stars are not as visible like on the white which is the reason why I didn't get them but other than that the white looks clean too whether KD wore them or not.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

-Pete

That's what I like about the Black pair, the stars are not as visible like on the white which is the reason why I didn't get them but other than that the white looks clean too whether KD wore them or not.
Agreed. I like both, but the black is my favorite of the two. I thought the white strap was too bold at first. However, I actually like and prefer the contrast...

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

nerd.gif

I can count on one hand the amount of people I've seen wear any kd iv colorway... I feel like people just buy em to re-sell
I've seen 2 people wearing weathermans around here.  No one wearing nerfs yet.

nerd.gif

i haven't seen anyone wearing either one of those.  and barely any KD's at that.  i find that the small kids, ages 10-12 really like KD, so i bet we'll at least see the kids wearing the outlet pairs during the summer.  and a confession, i don't know what the weatherman's look like.  these N7's are my first pair of KD's i've ever bought as well.  i worked for nike here in phoenix and a few of my friends are native american, so i stand behind this N7 program 100%.  we sold lots of the N7 air destiny's, lunar's and the pegasus.  i actually bought the women's pegasus.

Portland outlet just started taking phone orders. They only have white. not sure of the sz run but i think theyve got a few. good luck. the number is 5039820330

Only 1 pair per order/per per household...you canvNOT order both colorways,only one pair total...here you go

520-498-0169

Good Luck

Just ordered a pair of the black N7 from NDC. Had to go a sz up tho. Should be fine with some Elite socks.

I like the STs, but I wish they would've gone with a black/orange colorway instead of yellow/blue. Oh well...

Now just waiting for the Rouges to drop on Eastbay...

ya i called oregon and they said no phone orders period. I got lucky and hit a pair in new mexico in my actual size. so my sz 9 is going to be cancelled from oklahoma....just an fyi if anyone needs to try their luck with them

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Only 1 pair per order/per per household...you canvNOT order both colorways,only one pair total...here you go

520-498-0169

Good Luck

just got a 10.5 in black. thx. thought i called every outlet that got em this mornin. musta missed this one. for those who call and get a busy signal just keep calling. with this one and okc i got through after 10-15 redials tops. Now i dont care what ndc does for my order on the 1 of 2345634 restocks

Originally Posted by outkast9984

ya i called oregon and they said no phone orders period. I got lucky and hit a pair in new mexico in my actual size. so my sz 9 is going to be cancelled from oklahoma....just an fyi if anyone needs to try their luck with them

sorry for the bad info. girl i talked to this morning said they had em but werent taking orders until noon cst. try tuscon tho...i just got lucky there

just manage to just score a 10.5 black on ndc. got the white one yesterday. i dont understand their random size restock thing they have going. i think nike is just screwing with us.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

just manage to just score a 10.5 black on ndc. got the white one yesterday. i dont understand their random size restock thing they have going. i think nike is just screwing with us.

pretty sure those are from cancelled orders. people gettin their sizes over the weekend from the outlets and factory stores then cancelling the orders they placed friday. but honestly who the hell knows at this pt. just happy im guaranteed at least one pr. At retail which is all i wanted. prolly just return the other if ndc comes thru but i may use em as trade bait. well see where the prices settle. looks about 170 is cheapest on ebay

Back
Top Bottom