OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by bib10

Nike KD4 Year of Dragon
(via @EricLu's weibo)
67c54d65gw1do1zob1w7ij.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Very nice to see the details on those YOTDs, definitely would love having a pair...I just hope I won't have to swim across the Pacific Ocean, climb over the Great Wall, fight Jet Li, then wait in line for a month for wristbands to a raffle for a chance to stand in line for 1 of 3 pairs, with employees already holding 2 of the 3 or whatever ridiculous $*! %**+%!$! Nike decides to pull with them 
laugh.gif

Getting some damn shoes you want shouldn't be this hard 
frown.gif

Very nice to see the details on those YOTDs, definitely would love having a pair...I just hope I won't have to swim across the Pacific Ocean, climb over the Great Wall, fight Jet Li, then wait in line for a month for wristbands to a raffle for a chance to stand in line for 1 of 3 pairs, with employees already holding 2 of the 3 or whatever ridiculous $*! %**+%!$! Nike decides to pull with them 
laugh.gif

Getting some damn shoes you want shouldn't be this hard 
frown.gif

Its crazy how none of Florida is going to have them or any of the Carolina's.... Nike should have done at least 1 HOH in every state that has one.... w.e. on to next one

Its crazy how none of Florida is going to have them or any of the Carolina's.... Nike should have done at least 1 HOH in every state that has one.... w.e. on to next one

Nike KD4 Year of Dragon
(via @EricLu's weibo)
These will match my LBJ 9 Chinas...Hope Kobe VII will have a similar CW.

Any news on what the KDIV OKC Home CW looks like?

Nike KD4 Year of Dragon
(via @EricLu's weibo)
These will match my LBJ 9 Chinas...Hope Kobe VII will have a similar CW.

Any news on what the KDIV OKC Home CW looks like?

so the hoh in harlem now said that all the pairs is going to hoh 34 st. They are not getting them only thing new will be the chinas and the last shots:frown: !##

so the hoh in harlem now said that all the pairs is going to hoh 34 st. They are not getting them only thing new will be the chinas and the last shots:frown: !##

Back
Top Bottom