OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

^yea i know wat u mean...i found a couple of weathermans and bhms but i have yet to see even a pair of nerfs go on sale....still trying to cop weathermans but who knows.

^yea i know wat u mean...i found a couple of weathermans and bhms but i have yet to see even a pair of nerfs go on sale....still trying to cop weathermans but who knows.

Originally Posted by debs 168

Because its hard to find kd's in general. Bhm's, weathermans and nerfs are impossible to find. Xmas' is hard to find for a decent price.
frown.gif

Very true. I can only find the Aways at certain Champs locations in my area. The closest HOH only has the Aways, All Blacks, and the Navy joints.
On that note, I thank you all for your contribution to this thread. Because of you guys I've managed to get most of my KDs for retail. Only paid resellers price($160) for my YOTDs, which was worth it. Thanks guys!!! IMO this has been the best sneaker thread this basketball season.

Because its hard to find kd's in general. Bhm's, weathermans and nerfs are impossible to find. Xmas' is hard to find for a decent price.
frown.gif

Very true. I can only find the Aways at certain Champs locations in my area. The closest HOH only has the Aways, All Blacks, and the Navy joints.
On that note, I thank you all for your contribution to this thread. Because of you guys I've managed to get most of my KDs for retail. Only paid resellers price($160) for my YOTDs, which was worth it. Thanks guys!!! IMO this has been the best sneaker thread this basketball season.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

frown.gif

I have to agree, even though there has been WAY more people than last year, it has still managed to be one of the best threads and with useful information. I'm pretty excited to see samples of the KD V already.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

frown.gif

I have to agree, even though there has been WAY more people than last year, it has still managed to be one of the best threads and with useful information. I'm pretty excited to see samples of the KD V already.

frown.gif

i dont understand they they limited KD this year. Last year they were so easy to get not the fact that nobody wanted them last year but they were released more widely. I think they must have though KD werent going to do well this year either so limit production or trying to build a hype on KD. either way they need to start releasing more!

frown.gif

i dont understand they they limited KD this year. Last year they were so easy to get not the fact that nobody wanted them last year but they were released more widely. I think they must have though KD werent going to do well this year either so limit production or trying to build a hype on KD. either way they need to start releasing more!

Originally Posted by isayair

to the dude looking for del sols i can check at this small store here this weekend to see if they have any. i know i saw them on display when i was looking for the homes. 
thanks man. I appreciate it.

Hopefully they have a size 11(preferred) or 10.5

Originally Posted by isayair

to the dude looking for del sols i can check at this small store here this weekend to see if they have any. i know i saw them on display when i was looking for the homes. 
thanks man. I appreciate it.

Hopefully they have a size 11(preferred) or 10.5

Most all of the KD IV colorways so far this year have been really clean.  Even GRs are looking good.  I just like how KD wanted to keep the price down on these so people can cop without breaking the bank.  Would have been nice to see an elite though.  

Most all of the KD IV colorways so far this year have been really clean.  Even GRs are looking good.  I just like how KD wanted to keep the price down on these so people can cop without breaking the bank.  Would have been nice to see an elite though.  

You have to be kidding me. This new colorway is dropping tomorrow and there's no info or online release to be had?! I skipped the last couple since the galaxies but I want this undftd colorway pretty bad. Nike is a joke as per usual on KD releases.

still gonna cop the olive kdiv's but they couldve been executed better.

i, like everyone else, wish the olive was stronger/darker...

Back
Top Bottom