OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

damn those rogues dropped out of nowhere at lakewood mall (ca). found out just a few hours ago they already gone I hope these end up coming out everywhere in the next few weeks such a nice cw

Don't want to have to look threw 580 pages so can anyone tell me if there's a RD set for UNDFTD KDs?

Originally Posted by WeTalkBusiness

damn those rogues dropped out of nowhere at lakewood mall (ca). found out just a few hours ago they already gone I hope these end up coming out everywhere in the next few weeks such a nice cw

Yeah Sheikh Lakewood and Glendale released them. I hope other local spots get them too

any feel that stores releasing them like this add to the hype too? lik jus release em as normal GRs

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by AlachSB

Just called my local HOH to see if they knew anything about the N7's and if they would get them....they were no help at all
30t6p3b.gif
Same with my local HOH.  They hadn't even heard of the N7's...

Which HOH is your local one, the one in PG Plaza?

Thanks for the info on the Tour Yellow's for $80.99 shipped, will def try the yellow lace swap when they come in....& hopefully there will be a similar deal for the Rogue Green's soon!

-Pete

Originally Posted by geoff2005

im very confused as to why the rouge are being attacked by resellers

because resellers are all over forums like niketalk and sneaker info websites where everyone is building hype on any shoe that is limited or might be limited. BTW the rogue green cw is a GENERAL FLOW RELEASE meaning they don't have a concrete release date but flow into inventory as they arrive at Eastbay/Footlocker, Finishline, NikeStore warehouses. Eastbay rep has said that they should be up early June.

don't pay above retail for these, it's not like they won't be around. u know the whole NT fam will be put on notice when everywhere has em

Rogues are being attacked by resellers because people keep putting that UNDFTD tag on them. Hype is a mother...SMH

Originally Posted by dezmond123

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

WOW OMFG the UNDFTD are already being resold for around 130....
Hell I'll take a pair for 130 right now.
130 is a steal imo considering jordans hitting for $160 
what i consider a steal is walking in casually getting my pair and using a bday coupon without having resellers buy up all of a GR shoes

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Rogues are being attacked by resellers because people keep putting that UNDFTD tag on them. Hype is a mother...SMH

That's why I was hoping dudes would stop using that damn nickname
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dezmond123

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

WOW OMFG the UNDFTD are already being resold for around 130....
Hell I'll take a pair for 130 right now.
130 is a steal imo considering jordans hitting for $160 

$130 for a sneaker that cost $95
laugh.gif

And one that you should be able to use a FNL, Eastbay or FTL discount/coupon with like other GR KD's?

Back
Top Bottom