OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Just went to my local shiekhs and did a store transfer from another store to get my rogue greens. Didn't have to pay shipping either since it's going to the store for me to pick up.

Sorry mang u are too far from me to do a str8 pick up and go... But you found a way.!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro
A non-Swoosh account related post?
eek.gif

Haha! Anyways, they look dope on-feet. Have a chance to bite on a pair for $170 down in Tampa, but still contemplating as I barely even wore my Kobe V BCAs ('Think Pinks')...

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Just went to my local shiekhs and did a store transfer from another store to get my rogue greens. Didn't have to pay shipping either since it's going to the store for me to pick up.

Sorry mang u are too far from me to do a str8 pick up and go... But you found a way.!

It's ok man you lead me to a way to get them which was the result that both of us were hoping for. Thank you for trying and for your help.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by r0biiin

hahah OMFG, someone posted worn 1 rouge green for 160... hype on this is ridiculous... so cal shoe game has turned into a business for most rather than hobby

Mostly everyone in the so cal group is annoying! So many weirdos wanna get daps from random people. & the resellers there are crazy. Just seen some dude post his 3 pairs of the Rogues for $220 OBO. Craaaaaaaazy!
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, does anyone know if NDC will have the Rogues?
seriously, i asked if that was a joke, dude was serious....

i think it should, if team orange made its way onto NDC, rouges should also

Same scenario here in the Bay Area unfortunately. The hype is ridiculous...This goes for almost every release.

The shoe game has beeing going down the drain since 04 in my opinion... The resell hype on any shoe that people ball on is getting ridiculous....smh

Hey, what's up Niketalk! I've been looking through different threads for a few months and I decided I should try to post some more lol.

I find it funny how hyped up the rogues are when they are a GR. I feel like the tour yellow looks better imo, but I'm probably biased since I'm going to UCLA
laugh.gif

The ASGs will be my favorite KD IV for now though!!

Originally Posted by sniper

Jada2001Retro wrote:
A non-Swoosh account related post?
eek.gif

Haha! Anyways, they look dope on-feet. Have a chance to bite on a pair for $170 down in Tampa, but still contemplating as I barely even wore my Kobe V BCAs ('Think Pinks')...

lol.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nice pic jada, shoes and socks on point

To everyone that ordered the Tour Yellow the other day for 81, did your order ship yet? My order for my size 11 is still processing!! 
mad.gif
 I want them now!! At least by Monday next week.

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Did I miss sumthin? Did the Rogues release? And are they really THAT hyped up?? smh. Well Ill pass if so lol

man I don't know where all the thirst for the rogue's is coming from. I think people are just in a race with resellers because they know KD's are a target because of the low price.

I'm going to wait until they are everywhere and check them out in person. I'm not completely sold on the cw based off pics.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

To everyone that ordered the Tour Yellow the other day for 81, did your order ship yet? My order for my size 11 is still processing!! 
mad.gif
 I want them now!! At least by Monday next week.
Got shipping confirmation for my size 11 this am from shoebacca...UPS ground, scheduled for monday delivery (TX to NJ)

for real the rogues are nice but way too hyped. if these start to resell more than the yotd and pearls then its not even worth getting them. Just because it looks like the undefeated colorway smh hype and resellers are killing the shoe game.

Originally Posted by truongxlong

for real the rogues are nice but way too hyped. if these start to resell more than the yotd and pearls then its not even worth getting them. Just because it looks like the undefeated colorway smh hype and resellers are killing the shoe game.

Rogues going for more than yotds would be utterly ridiculous.

Never owned a pair of KD's but the rogues look dope, I may pick them up but I'm not losing sleep if I can't .

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by dezmond123

130 is a steal imo considering jordans hitting for $160 
what i consider a steal is walking in casually getting my pair and using a bday coupon without having resellers buy up all of a GR shoes

This.
Yep. I love being able to do this.

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Originally Posted by truongxlong

Rogues going for more than yotds would be utterly ridiculous.
no offense to those in love w/ rogues... but %%#???
tired.gif

Sole supremacy already selling the rogues for almost $50 bucks more then the yotd. That's crazy. I like the rogues but if I had to pick one. Yotd for me easily.

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

I refuse to get caught up in the hype and scoop up a pair of rogues above retail. I'll be patient and wait for them to hit eastbay/ftl and use a birthday code to get em for $75 just like i did for the team oranges and tour yellows.

same here, im going to laugh and take a picture of my receipt when i am able to do that. haha just like how i got swingman lebron last week at FTL for 25 dollars off.
pimp.gif
I got Swingmans, Dunkmans, and SLH with the birthday coupon.

Back
Top Bottom