OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by CowColor

Originally Posted by Terrflip

fake kd iv's? fast forward to when this guy shows the traction... tsk tsk..

Yeah your right the bottom does look different, perhaps that is how the GS size is like.

Not sure can somebody confirm this?

Those are GS.

AH thanks for clearing the confusing.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Nice pics of the Rogues blink and peezy!!!
pimp.gif

Nice IDs sacking23!!!
pimp.gif

I bought the Lebron MV Elites this morning, not really impressed with them in person. You guys think I can use them for trade bait for the Weathermans?
I'm sure there are definitely people out there willing to do that trade. Me personally, as much as I've loved the KDIVs, I'd rather have the MV Elites. A $95 shoe is still a $95 shoe, even if it resells for $500-600+. I just feel like the quality of shoe you'd be getting for that amount would be better with the MV Elites, but to each his own.

I'm with Wayne141 on this one.

Yeah I'm definitely going to give it a try. Hope I can find someone. Weathermans are pretty scarce these days.

Black N7s turned a lot of heads yesterday...a lot of compliments from people

Let's see what type of reaction white pair gets when I unDS those
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rogues are also On the way..done with the IVs
pimp.gif

I still wouldn't cop those 345s, but they don't look too terrible in those pics, better than the first set of pics I saw anyway.

My local spot got some rogues left. Going to pick up my pair later. If any long time members on here that want me to pick up a pair for them msg me. I don't mind looking out if I get a good look down the line.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

what do you guys think of this trade....i get weathermans worn twice for the cdp bred 11 pack....

any input? 11s for kds?
Your CDP 11's DS?

I would do the trade. You can get the Bred 11's later in December this year. The WM's are rare now and isn't going to be retroed in the near future or ever at all.

what do you guys think of this trade....i get weathermans worn twice for the cdp bred 11 pack....

any input? 11s for kds?
Your CDP 11's DS?

I would do the trade. You can get the Bred 11's later in December this year. The WM's are rare now and isn't going to be retroed in the near future or ever at all.

I was going to say the same thing. Get the WMs. Meanwhile im still looking for a pair of WMs in 9.5 then i'll be done with IV's.

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

any input? 11s for kds?
Your CDP 11's DS?

I was going to say the same thing. Get the WMs. Meanwhile im still looking for a pair of WMs in 9.5 then i'll be done with IV's.

yea thats what i was thinking....my 11s are not DS....he also said he would give me the all star kds and throw in kobe 7 aces (which i dont like) for the 11s....

yea im leaning that way im trying to see if i can pry away both kds the all stars and weather mans.....i offered 11s and bordeax for them or the entire cdp pack...see what happens

any input? 11s for kds?
Do that trade! If not, tell him to hit me up bc I'll trade my cdp 11's for wm's in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by dudeside

any input? 11s for kds?
Do that trade! If not, tell him to hit me up bc I'll trade my cdp 11's for wm's in a heartbeat.

pack not a single shoe definitely worth it though if you really like the shoe. im learning a $95 shoe is still a $95 shoe, retail for the cdp was $310,$330 after tax inflation now well over $4-500 just my opinion

Seen the rouges in person yesterday at the MV release.

They are more grey then green wasn't really impressed was actually sort of let down

Back
Top Bottom