OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

hate how eastbay & footlocker have that checkout timer.. Got mine off fnl though thankfully. 

Wow, Energies seem to be moving, only one size left on NDC. I'm passing, really want the Prism Lebrons, looks like I'll be able to cop later, hopefully on discount. Congrats to all that copped, really didn't think these would move like that.

The Lebron X started off as the it shoe, looks like the KD V and Kobe VIII are now fighting for the top spot now. Let's see which sig will be at top in the end. For me, last season belonged to the KD IV in the end.

Lol, the X's started off as the ONLY shoe. People were just waiting for the other big 2 to drop. As I buy the KD's and see that the final price is almost HALF what the lebrons are all I can do is laugh, smh, and out the lebrons back down

Last edited:
looks like everyone who wants these should be able to get them still FSR on eastbay. didnt these would move like that but once that "nerf" tag was used by these websites it caused extra attention to these

There calling these Nerfs  ?  
sick.gif

Just copped off eastbay after they said sold out 10 mins ago lol but smh @ charging shipping PLUS tax

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom